Post-Epilogue

The Darker Side Of The Moon
Book 4 of The Black Moon series
Post-Epilogue

Andrei's POV – Sometime in June 2016

Rage.

Hate.

Disgust.

Envy.

Greed.

Lust.

This is all I feel each time I look at the very recent pictures pinned on the wall of my study in this isolated mansion. Pictures of eight men I am going to abduct and enslave. I will make them my slaves. I will keep them in my new secret den. I will first punish them, some for having escaped from me, others for having stolen the first ones from me. I will torture them for long hours, for several days. Then, I will tame them all into submission.

Tony Jacobson

He's not in the lifestyle or even gay, but do I care? Not the slightest bit. He is as old as I am, so definitely not my style, but I'll love deflowering his virgin back entrance, just for the pleasure of feeling his tight hole getting ripped by my fat cock. This one needs to be tortured severely because he is the one who has harassed me for long months. More than two years, actually, since I had Kitten abducted. And he's the one who keeps them all watched and protected. Yeah, it'll be nice to enslave the ex-military...

Noah Mitchell

My sweet little Pet. That little creep escaped from me the first time I had him kidnapped in Detroit. I couldn't believe my luck when I got to meet him again in Chicago, and in a BDSM club at that! He had become an obsession and I had finally made him mine! I hate Chris so much for fucking everything up! I didn't even have the opportunity to tame my little Pet, much less to even enjoy his tightness. Rage has been fueling in my veins ever since he was rescued by his fucking Daddy. But that's fine... The third attempt will be the right one, and this time, he won't go anywhere!

Camden Hall

My fellow Sadist. One of the worst rivals... Daddy for my little Pet. I really thought Will had killed him. If I had known, I would have shot another bullet. Through his skull. But he survived, so I might as well use him. This one is going to be a pleasure to break. I'm not pretending this is going to be easy, but I'm going to torture him like the good Sadist I am. I can't help laughing hard at that thought. A Sadist domesticating another Sadist, this is going to be interesting! I'm going to make him taste his own medicine with physical pain. I'm going to show him how I can use his Baby Boy for mental pain. This is going to be so much fun.

Joshua Pierce

Mister CEO. Mister Power. Mister Wealth. The one man who has the power and the money. The one man without whom all this track of my little person wouldn't have been possible. I know he never appreciated me much, but this was so reciprocal. He is so pedantic I want to torture him just for this. I can already imagine his little blonde thing crying himself to death if his gold mine disappeared. I would get him for the fun of enslaving another Dominant. And that would give me another tight hole to rip occasionally.

Jeremy Brown or rather... Jeremy Campbell...

Aaaah Kitten. My sweet Kitten. He was so subdued, and nearly as perfect as Timmy. A few more months and I'm sure they would have been equal in perfection. He reminded me so much of the object of my obsession I had missed in Detroit. I still don't understand how he found the courage to run away from me, he was such a docile thing. I'm not too happy to see that he seems to enjoy himself back into the lifestyle, I thought I had broken him down for good. Too bad... This means I will have to start things all over again. But that's fine because I have plenty of time and I won't let him escape again.