Chapter 41 - Will You Marry Me?

The Darker Side Of The Moon
Book 4 of The Black Moon series
Chapter 41: Will You Marry Me?

Gary's POV – Saturday 28 November 2015

He said it.

He said it for the first time ever since that day he woke up in hospital.

He said I love you, Gary. He even added I love you so much. This made me the happiest man in the whole world.

I never doubted Jeremy's love for me, I could feel it through his cuddles, hugs and all the efforts he has been putting through ever since I got him back, but hearing the words was plainly overwhelming. Even more than the sweet love we made just before.

What a surprise it was to hear him say he was ready for this as well when I came back from Chicago. I still don't know what exactly pushed him, but it left me quite perplexed at that moment. Yet, there was so much determination in his eyes and in his tone, I decided I should trust him. I had doubts when I found him crying in the bathroom, holding the enema bulb in his hands, and I thought it was related to the fear of having sex. He was completely lost in sad memories it seemed but when he mentioned Timmy, I quickly remembered what he said about the way they were forced to interact during their captivity.

In the end, it was only a little moment of weakness that Jeremy overcame really well. I was so impressed by his sudden resolve to go past his fears, I felt his trust in me, and I sincerely tried my best to appease his slight anxiety and make the sweetest love to him. I really took my time in terms of foreplay. I showered him with all the love I had, tried to convey all the affection and care I could, managed to reassure and relax him as best as possible. I wanted him not only to see all the love I have for him – because he already knows that – but I also wanted him to feel good, to realize that he could get pleasure from making love.

Without being pretentious, I think I did pretty well. After two blowjobs and a long preparation of his butthole, Jeremy barely winced when I eventually penetrated him. I had stretched him nicely enough, but I believe the position and the intensity of our emotions helped a lot too. He had a slight moment of discomfort, but I wanted him to see me to avoid other images in his mind. I wanted him to feel my arms around him. I wanted him to feel comfortable. And it worked like a charm.

Honestly, it took all my self-control not to come as soon as the head of my shaft had slipped inside of him. Fuck! His warmth and tightness felt so amazing around my erection! I had missed this more than I thought but I didn't want this moment to end too fast, so I contained myself. The slow pace of my thrusts helped, and I don't have words to describe how wonderful it felt to be inside him again, I had been waiting for this for so long!

His moans of pleasure, the lust in his eyes, the bliss on his face when he came – Fuck! It was hot seeing him jerk himself off between our chests! – and finally his ring of muscles clenching around my girth were all my undoing. I don't remember having such a powerful orgasm before and it took me quite a few minutes to come back down from my high.

What propelled me down to Earth were Jeremy's sobs. I got scared he was hurt and I began to panic. I thought I hadn't paid enough attention, lost in my own euphoria, and injured him, but that's when he said it. He said he loved me and there was such tenderness and sincerity in his eyes at that moment that it overwhelmed me like never before. I swear this guy would be the death of me! I have never felt anything close to similar for anyone else, but what I know is that I never want to lose him again.

I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I don't know what the future will bring us, if we are going to pursue our lives here in England, or return to Chicago at some point. I don't care as long as we are together. Perhaps we will resume our BDSM lifestyle one day, but even if we don't, I won't mind. All I want in the end is for Jeremy to be happy.