8. A Day with Him

Mulai dari awal

"I'm not in the mood, Harry. Can we just please go inside?" Louis asked and Harry nodded not wanting to make the boy more upset. They went inside and walked down the brightly lit hallways.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Harry stopped and looked around the mall.

"I usually go to cheap stores." Louis shrugged.

"Well, how about we start with Adidas?" Harry didn't miss the way Louis' eyes lit up but Louis shook his head.

"I don't have much money, Harry."

"I do. Now, c'mon." Harry is already walking into the shop before Louis can say anything.

"I can't buy anything from your money. Harry, wait!"

"C'mon, Lou." Harry doesn't seem to listen.

"I will not step inside. I will stay right here." Louis stomped his feet like a little kid while standing in front of the store without going inside. Harry let out a sigh.

"You wanna be a brat? Okay, fine. I'll just go and buy everything I think that matches you." Harry shrugged making Louis' mouth hang open because that'd be lots of money!

"No! I'm coming." Louis ran into the store and few people gave him odd looks but he didn't give a shit. Harry chuckled and walked further into the store, Louis following close behind.

-

"That's enough, Harry! God, what the fuck are you? Owner of the biggest business in the world?" Louis snapped.

"Correction: Future owner." Harry said smugly and it strangely made Louis' dick twitch. Lucky for him, Harry didn't notice.

"Whatever."

"Yeah, it's a safe word to slide out from embarrassment." Harry chuckled as he pulled out another sweatshirt. "How about this one?" He held the sweatshirt out for Louis.

"No." Louis said sternly. "I don't want anything anymore. If you buy one more thing I wouldn't even look at you ever again." Louis threatened.

"Okay, god, fine." Harry knew not to test Louis.

-

"I will get us ice cream!" Louis jumped up and down when he saw the ice cream parlor. He didn't notice Harry's fond smile as he ran over to the parlor. Before he could reach the parlor, he turned back around and ran back to Harry.

"Forgot to ask you what you want." Louis giggled.

"Mint chocolate chips." Harry said fondly smiling at the smaller boy.

"Okay. Wait here." Louis went back to the parlor and came back with Harry's ice cream and a strawberry one for himself.

"Here you go!" He went to hand over the ice cream to Harry but noticed that both of his hands are full with bags. He didn't think much about it before bringing the ice cream corn to Harry's lips. Harry seems taken back a little but he ate the ice cream anyway.

They both didn't seem to care about the fact that they are standing in the middle of a shopping mall while Louis fed an ice cream to Harry while eating his own.

Harry wondered if they'd make new clichés like this if they got together.

-

"Stay for lunch?" Louis asked once Harry parked the car in front of Louis' house.

"I can't. I think my mom would call today. I have to go home." Harry shook his head. He knew that his whole demeanor changed when he's speaking to his parents. He didn't want Louis to see that and suspect anything. He just wasn't ready to tell anything that sort to Louis.