What now?

Liam's POV

I had set up the interview and only told Zayn what it was really about. I didn't tell Niall because it would only confuse him and he didn't know the truth and Harry had no clue what I was going to do. He didn't know I had feelings for someone else. All Harry ever cared about was Louis and his feelings. He didn't love me anymore no matter how many times he said he did, I know his feelings for me don't go farther than friendship love.

I felt bad everytime I avoided answering Niall whenever he asked what the interview was about. He was our little leprechaun and I hated seeing him confused. He'd try to hide it but I knew him and could tell he was really hurt and confused.

Well now here we are at the interview and everyone was looking at me. Time to tell them what was going on...

I took a deep breath and sighed, "Well, everyone knows me and Harry have been dating for a few months... Well he wants to break up with me because Lou says he love me..." I frowned but continued, "Well I don't love Lou, I like someone else..."

There was silence and then Harry stood up, "I never said I wanted to break up with you! I do love you. I love you more than anything in the world!"

I looked up at Harry as he stood over me and raised an eyebrow, "Haz, you don't have to keep lying to me or yourself. I know you have feelings for someone else. Those feelings are probably for Louis and you can't keep lying, its hurting you and me. "

I looked at Steph with an apologetic look on my face and she returned it with a sympathetic one one hers.

Harry ran his fingers through his curls and sighed, sitting back down. He looked down at the floor and stayed quiet.

"So who is this person you having feelings for? Is it another band member?" Steph asked after a moment of silence.

I looked up at her and smiled slightly, "I'm sorry but I don't know if the other person would want me to tell the whole world when they themselves don't even know yet."

She nodded in understandment, "Well whoever they may be, they are very lucky to have such a wonderful person fancy them. Well that's all the time we have for today. Thank you, One Direction for joining us today."

After the camera turned off, the boys all looked at me except Harry. He was still looking at the floor. I frowned and stood in front of him, "Hazza can you look at me please?"

"Don't call me that. Don't call me Haz or Hazza. This isn't over. We will be talking about this once we get home." Harry said, he stood up and walked out of the studio.

Louis shook his head and looked at me, "Thanks for telling the whole world I love you, Liam. That's just what I need." He stood up and walked after Harry.

This was going to be a long day.

I looked over at Zayn and Niall, the two left that weren't mad at me. Zayn nodded at me and followed after Louis and Harry without saying anything, leaving me alone with Niall.

Ni looked at me, confusion written all over his face. He was my best mate and I know I hurt him by keeping this from him. I usually told him everything but this was more complicated. This time the feelings I had, I couldn't share with him because it'd make things complicated for our friendship and the band.

"Why didn't you tell me what was going on?" Niall's Irish accent filled my ears and my knees went weak but I made myself remain standing. I couldn't break down, not yet.

I looked away from him and shook my head, "You shouldn't have to deal with my problems, Ni. I'm suppose to be able to handle them on my own. I'm Daddy Direction, remember?"