Mutt

"So I say no. Not that it changes anything." I tell her and she looks down. I walk past her, going upstairs to my room.

I stayed home for a few months, slowly regaining my footing on the vegetarian lifestyle. But I was getting bored, often times I would end up painting. However Carlisle doesn't want me around people for awhile.

  However we were graduating soon

However we were graduating soon. I had kept up with most of my school work, Jasper often helped me. But Alice wanted to throw a graduation party.That would be my first social interaction.

I heard Esme come up into my room, I was organizing things for the party. I was currently making invitations. To the entire senior year.

"We are going out to the treaty line this weekend. Alice had a vision. Victoria will be there." she told me and I put down my pen.

"Why hasn't Victoria just left yet? In no version of this does she win. We killed James. Jasper, Emmett, Edward, and Alice did anyway. Why is she so..." I groan, not being able to describe her. She was like a pest.

"Just be ready." She warned me, I flopped on the bed. She came and sat next to me. She ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

 She ran a hand through my hair and sighed

"She wants revenge. Losing your mate, no one understands the pain until it happens. James was her mate, she didn't deserve to lose him. He made the wrong choice and they both paid the price." she said, and I close my eyes, I felt like i'd never get to meet my mate. "I know you don't know that feeling yet. But you have eternity to find them, and eternity to spend with them." she murmurs and I sigh.

I open my eyes, looking up at her, "But I don't want to spend eternity waiting." I whisper and she nods.

"It will come sooner than you think." she warns me and I chuckle and then I hear everyone come home. I sit up and Esme leaves me be. I continue working on the invitations.

Eventually Alice and Rosalie join me and we finish within an hour. "Esme told me I get to go with you this weekend." I say as we put them all in envelopes. We were about done. Rosalie looks at me as Alice continues.