10

CHAPTER TEN: rival to ally

Hannah's pov

Peeking through my window, I followed Tyron's car leaving as I heard him close my door in the living room. I sighed before closing the curtains and getting out of my bed. 

He really doesn't care about Ciara, doesn't he? I'm so disappointed right now and I don't know if what I acted towards him earlier was right. But I was so upset that I wanted to yell at him to wake him up from his anger towards Ciara but I couldn't, so I just chose to stay silent and let him feel my anger by not talking to him and leaving him there alone. His pride was so high and I couldn't take it.

Isn't he tired na palagi na lang sinasaktan si Cia? I really couldn't get understand him, I mean, knew and I was aware where his anger is coming from but is it right to mistreat his wife just like that? Parang hindi tao si Ciara kung itrato niya, nakakalimutan niya bang may pakiramdam 'yun dahil tao 'yun? Gosh, I can't believe him.

While walking in my living room, my attention pinned down on the sofa, noticing a brown paper bag there, it seems like Tyron forgot about it and didn't notice he left it there. I doubt he intentionally left it here, because the moment I saw what's inside, I knew he would use this to Ciara. 

I'm not dumb to not know what's his purpose kaya niya binili ang choker chain na 'to. It's so obvious, he will use this to Ciara in not a good way.

I know you too well, Tyron. And I know how your anger can unknowingly bring you to mistreat her.

Tyron's pov 

When I got home, I frowned when I noticed that until now, all the lights in our house were still off, it seemed like no one was there.

Is she not home again?

I hurried to get inside the house and turned on all the lights and then scanned the whole area and saw nothing but pure silence.

"Ciara, where are you?" I yelled out of the house, but my voice only echoed in a four corner and no one answered. I stepped my foot forward and started looking for her all over the house. I even got to get inside her room because I heard some little noise and was expecting to see her there. But my brows furrowed when the lights were off, so I opened it and only saw nothing again.

Where the hell is she? Isn't she the one I heard making a noise from here? Why is she not here? Where did she go this time without telling me again?

My jaw clenched as I gritted my teeth out of anger. "Damn it, get out without telling me huh..." When will she even learn to listen to me? Is it that hard to obey what I want her to do? It was just a fucking simple please to her. How hard is it to at least tell me if she's going somewhere? 

If I'm not mistaken, I left her here unconscious a while ago. Then now that I'm back, I won't gonna see her here? Then what had she acted earlier? Did she just intentionally act like that to look pitiful in front of me, so I would let her go? And she can freely go wherever she planned to go?

I clicked my tongue inside and loudly sighed because of annoyance. That woman.. She's really getting on my nerves.

I walked out of her room and went straight to my car outside to get something. But I frowned when I noticed that it was not here. The choker chain that I bought was not in my car. I tried to search the entire nook of my car, but I couldn't really find it.

"Where did it go?" I asked myself confusedly and immediately went back inside to look there as well. Trying to remember if I had a bag with me when I entered the house, but I knew I'm not carrying anything a while ago.