5

CHAPTER FIVE: Mistress

Tyron's pov 

The sun was going down so I had to take Hannah home.

"Hon, umuwi ka na rin sa inyo, ha. Cia's definitely waiting for you to come home," she said. I was about to open my mouth to disobey her when she spoke again.

"Huwag ka nang makipagtalo, alam ko na 'yang sasabihin at hindi uubra sa'kin 'yang mga irarason mo. You've just told me that she already knows about us, kaya naman hindi pwedeng magsama tayo ng matagal. We should limit ourselves, Tyron. May natatapakan tayong tao. Kaya umuwi ka, she's probably waiting." Hannah smiled at me and finally, we reached her house. I turned off the engine first and turned to her to face her.

"Don't you really want me to stay here first, kahit ngayong gabi lang?" I gave her a soft gaze, hoping that she'll let me stay here tonight, because I really don't want to go home yet. Ayokong makita ang taong 'yun. I'm too sick always seeing her as if she's so innocent even though she knows to herself what she did to me and Hannah.

I hate her.

I heard Hannah sighed.

"Of course, gusto ko. I really wanted you to stay here. If only you could just not leave and stay here beside me forever, I wouldn't let you go home ever again. Pero kasi hindi talaga pwede, kahit pa pareho nating gusto, kung hindi pwede, hindi talaga. You know Cia is waiting for you, don't you? Besides she's all alone there, you can't just stay here with me and leave her alone. She's your priority, she's your wife," she said, making me sighed deeply.

"Yeah, all right. I'm sorry." I apologized as I averted my gaze on her. Honestly, it's making my heart ache whenever she pushes me to Ciara, she's the one who I wanted to be with but she kept on pushing me away. I know Ciara's my wife but she's way more important to me than her or to anybody else.

She's the reason why I kept on fighting for my life and pushing Ciara away, because I wanted to get her back. I wanted our old relationship to be back, I wanted to spend my life again with her. But whenever conscience prevails on her because of Ciara, I feel like fighting for our relationship isn't worth it anymore. It feels like, she just wanted to give up on us and I'll just stay tied to Ciara. It's hurting me.

"You shouldn't apologize to me. Tell that to Cia, dahil siya 'yung nasasaktan mo." 

Here she is again, minding the condition of that woman who's at fault why we end up like this. Not knowing that it is also hard for me to do this. 

She didn't know that I was doing this for us, well yeah it's also hard for me to hurt Ciara but it's the only way I can do to give her a reason to leave me on her own. I just wanted Ciara to give up on me and free me from her, so that I can spend my life with Hannah again.

"Are you mad?" I asked, but she just sighed.

"I don't know. I can't answer that. It just makes me feel so upset because you know how I hate it when someone is being hurt. I don't know what to feel because it's Ciara, she's the one who broke us, but it hurts me knowing that it's you who's hurting someone, you're hurting your wife, Tyron. I really hate it.." I can sense the agony in her eyes.

"J-just go home for today.." I sighed.

"Fine, I'll go home tonight. But please.. Can you stop naming her as my wife? Didn't I promise you that I'll marry you when I fixed this mess? I promise you that we're going to start our life again together, without anyone who can break us apart. You knew how badly I wanted to be with you, right? You knew that you're the only woman whom I wanted to be called as my wife, Hannah. No one else, just you. So stop making it look as if you're the antagonist here and don't be upset with everything. I promise you, we can get out of this." I said softly, I really don't know what to do anymore if I lost this woman again. My life was already fucked up when we got separated because of Ciara and now that I finally got to be with her again, I won't let anything break us apart again.