False World 043

Začít od začátku

"Please help me out (Your Nickname), you're my only sister and what am I supposed to do without you?" he said.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Go to college for me, I'm freshmen there so no one will know since you're my twin." he said.

"So you want me to crossdress and risk my life in an all guy school with no girls at all." I said.

"You won't have any problems." he said.

"What about my freaking period." I said.

"Uh....just deal with it please." he said.

"My life is on the line so don't you freaking ask me for anything else." I said.

"Here's the uniform." he said as he handed me it.

"Where in the world do I find chest binder." I said.

"Here." he said as he handed me one.

"I'll stick with white strips of bandages instead." I said.

"When does your college start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." he said.

"You better get yourself a job and I better get my art degree for my school and you'll say that I went on vacation for like 4 months for my college." I said.

"Listen to me brat." I said.

"Oh ok." he said.

"I have everything packed for you." he said.

"Also your pads are in the suitcases." he said.

"Mkay." I said.

"Night." I said as I went back into my room.

~Time Skip~

"(Your Nickname) wake up!" I heard my brother shout.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. "Oh fudge, I need to get the white bandages." I said.

"Here." he said as he handed me it.

~Time skip  brought to you by Kun Kun's fishnet shirts~

I got ready and I got my suitcase with me. "You're driving me." I said.

"Mkay." he said as he put both of my suitcases into the trunk.

~15 minutes later~

"We're here, I won't get out of the car because who knows what might happen." he said.

"yeah , yeah, yeah~" I said.

"I got out of the car and open the trunk and struggled to get my suitcases out.

"Need help?" I heard someone said.

I turned around to see a guy.

"Sure." I said.

"I'm Justin and I'm freshmen here." he said.

"You?" he asked.

"(Your brother's name) and I'm also freshmen here." I said.

"You know your dorm room number?" he asked.

"It's room 330." I said.

"I don't have the same dorm as you sadly." he said as he got my two suitcases out.

"Do you know anyone else who has that dorm number?" I asked.

"I have no clue, but I hope we can be friends!" Justin said as he ran away.

That was a close one. I dragged my suitcase to the elevator and I waited for it to reach the 6th floor. This dorm building is big enough to be a school. I wonder how does the school look like. I dragged my suitcases to room 330 which was at the end of the hall. I opened the door and I saw no one there and I put my suitcases somewhere for now.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout.

"Oh...Hey." I said as I faced a guy with a black sleeveless tee shirt (Basically like a tank top) and a pair of black shorts with a towel around his neck.

"Are you one of my roommates?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"You're pretty short for a guy." he said while laughing a bit.

I laughed. "Ha." I said.

"I'm Cai XuKun." he said.

"You?" he asked.

"(Your brother's Name)." I said.

Vote and comment, this is a build up for the next chapter tbh and the next chapter will be better so stay tune tomorrow~ Do you guys want more of the cross dressing dream or nah? One of the dreams was a hint to number method 3! There's one that is just abc in numbers. Then the menu one that is related to the phone's keyboard. Then there's this new one. which is the third method~ Now peace~ I only wrote 900 something words for this chapter so sorry. Now officially peace out~