Chapter Twenty Two- Movies and Healing

Start from the beginning

I checked the game aisle but didn't see him, instead I saw Silas picking out a few video games and getting ready to buy them.

"Mr. Jade your cheating" I hear from the toy aisle with a bunch of action figures and stuff. I quickly walked over and saw Jade sitting on the ground with his legs crossed playing connect four with some little hispanic boy as his mom stood off to the side and laughed.

"Baby meet my new friend Kevin and his moms, they dope as fuck" Jade said giving Kevin a high five and I mentally rolled my eyes, why does he have to be so immature.

I watched them play for a little while longer and when they finished they put the stuff away and Jade handed the boy two hundred dollars and told him to get whatever he wanted from the aisle.

I thought we'd leave the aisle but no Jade wanted to continue to play. His tall ass was sitting on this small bike making a few teenage girls passing by giggle and smile.

"Why are you so childish?" I asked and he blew me a kiss and tried to pull me down on his lap but I wouldn't let him.

"I'm about to be a daddy in a few months and with my moms dying and us not being on the best of terms I come to realize I don't want that to be me and my future son or daughter, so I'm about to be the best dad in the world and they'll love my ass, this is practice" Jade said picking up the bear and cradling it like a baby as I smiled.

He stepped closer to me still holding the bear and bent down kissing my lips before smiling and sitting the bear down like it was before he placed his hand over my small baby bump be

And taking pushing the shopping cart.

I caught Jade looking at this girls ass and punched him in the chest catching him off guard. He looked at me quickly shocked and rubbed his chest.

"Damn baby I'm sorry but what I tell you about hitting on me in front of all these people, I can't take this abuse anymore" Jade said being overly dramatic as he let go of the cart and laid on the cold tile ground.

People stopped and looked and I frowned feeling my face heating up. He was being so freaking embarrassing this is why I can't take him anywhere.

"Jade get up right now" I said firmly and he closed his eyes causing me to sigh and lean on the cart.

"If I get up will you do that thing you said you'd never do?" He asked with his eyes closed and I stared at him in disbelief this grimy motherfucker.

"I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near that thing" I said lowly so nobody could hear and he started shaking violently on the ground and a few people rushed over.

"Why aren't you doing anything!" This white lady shouted at me pushing me out of the way and my mouth grew wide, He better play dead because I'm about to kill his ass just wait.

"Fine! I'll do it" I said and he stopped and looked at me opening one eye only and I rolled my eyes as a small smirk appeared on his face.

"You gotta look me in the eye while your doing it and say it's big" he said and I looked around making sure nobody knew what we were talking about.

"No I'm not doing that cause it's not even that big" I said folding my arms and he fake fainted and everybody was still trying to help him up. He just spoke to me obviously he's fine like damn don't be stupid. I was about to strangle him when I saw his ass drooling and had to take a deep breath.

"Fine! I'll do it just get off of the ground acting like your crazy" I said and he jumped up with a huge grin on his face rubbing the slob off his mouth with his shirt.

He better hope I don't accidentally bit his dick off IF I do it, I might suddenly feel tired when we get home.

OHAJI POINT OF VIEW