//Way too good at goodbyes//

I'm devistated. Absolutely depressed. Completely sad. Today, is the day, Sam and Colby leave for LA. The day I won't see them again. Me and Sam agreed that we would try a long distance relationship for a few months. It it works, we carry on. If not...we don't carry on but stay close friends.
"I can't do it!" I yelled as I paced my room in frustration. I grabbed a fistful of hair and screamed.
"Calm down" Reed said.
"You will be fine" Demming added.
"Your just saying goodbye" Macayla said.
"It's gonna be a piece of cake" Damien chuckled.
"It's no biggie" Kim assured. I turned and looked at the 5 friends sat around my room.
"It won't! My boyfriend and other best friend are leaving to LA in...4 hours! I'm gonna cry" I exclaimed.
"You had the opportunity to go" Damien said. I gave him a death glare.
"Yes, let me just drop the gang and everything I have to leave my home town. It's that easy" I said sarcastically.
"Let's just watch a 2 hour film, get ready and meet them before they leave" Reed suggested and I sighed, nodding.
We put on White Chicks and I nearly forgot what I had to face. Key word:nearly. It finished and I still laid on my bed.
"C'mon. Let's go" I sighed and stood up. Everyone looked at me, my outfit then back to my face in shock. Even Damien did.
"Change, you look disgusting" Kim sighed. I sighed and nodded. I changed into some black high waisted jeans, black Nike trainers, a white vest top and a black makeup. I straightened my hair and grabbed my phone, slipping it into my back pocket.
"Let's just go and get it over with" I sighed. They nodded and we all left in my car, a black Audi R8. We arrived at the airport with 30 minutes to spare and started to look for Sam and Colby. Damien spotted them because he yelled; "THERES THE BIATCHES!". We chuckled at him and the people staring, then walked over to them. Their families gave us all space and everyone gave theirs goodbyes, whilst I waited to be last person to say anything to them.
"Riley!!!" Colby cooed with his arms open. I pouted and hugged him tightly.
"Imma miss you" he said.
"I'm gonna miss you too" I said back and he kissed my head, giving me one last quick hug before letting me face Sam. I looked at my boyfriend and felt tears well up in my eyes.
"Come here" Sam laughed and pulled me into a tight, warm hug.
"I think this has to be the worst goodbye yet" Damien laughed behind us.
"I'm gonna miss you Sammy" I choked out.
"I'm gonna miss you too Ri-Riley" he replied, near,y choking on his words.
"I got ya something" I said and handed him a black picture frame. It was a picture of me and him a few months ago and it was his favourite photo of us.
"Thank you babe" he said and he had tears trickling down his cheeks. I chuckled and hugged him again, pulling him back to kiss him. The woman at the desk spoke through the microphone and it was time for them to leave.
"Bye baby" I sobbed and kissed his jaw.
"Bye babe. Text you in a few days when we've settled in" he said and I nodded. Him and Colby walked. They walked to the doors and looked back, waving and smiling lightly. They turned their backs once again and walked through the doors, the doors closing instantly behind them as if the doors never wanted them back.
We watched the plane leave and I dropped everyone off home. Once I got home, everyone was in the kitchen.
"How'd it go?" Casey asked.
"How'd you think?" I asked and he nodded.
"I'll be in my room for the rest of the night. If you need me, I probably won't answer" I said and walked upstairs to my room. It was 5pm....so I just watched a marathon of films and ate food out of my mini-fridge until 1am. And getting to sleep?
That's when I really cried.

----------------------------------------------

Sam never texted me a few days later. Nor a 2 weeks later. I called Sam. He never answered. It said 'this number no longer exists'. I texted Colby and he said Sam lost his phone on the plane. I checked his Instagram. Still posting. Snapchat? Still posting, Musical.ly? Still posting. Twitter? Still posting. YouTube? Still posting.
I felt unwanted. I felt like I'd been forgotten.

I felt like I was meant to be forgotten.

Reed and Demming left soon after to New York;
We still spoke.

I still spoke to Damien, Kim and Macayla.

I feel like....

I shouldn't be here. Be here to experience the unwant.