//Coming with us//

"What do you need help with exactly?" I asked.
"You need to go undercover for me. Maybe Kim and Macayla could join" he replied.
"Nope" Casey said.
"No way" Blaze added.
"I want to help babe" Kim assured him and he shrugged.
"When do we start?" Macayla asked, stepping forward and Casey's face grew with worry.
"You will need a few weeks of training first...then you start" Tiarna answered, stepping by Max's side and taking his hand. Me, Kim, and Macayla nodded.
"Max you do know. If I get the chance, I will kill him" I warned him.
"Oh I know" he smiled and I giggled.
"Let's head back to yours" Sam whispered low in my ear only so I could hear. I nodded and we walked to the Porshe.
"I'm just gonna drop Sam off somewhere" I said and everyone nodded. As soon as we got in, I pulled away and started to drive to my place.
"I don't want you to do this you know?" Sam said to me as we were 10 minutes in.
"Neither do I, but anything to help my brother punish the guy who killed both my parents" I replied with a sweet smile and we pulled up to the winding road. Ruby was at school still, my mates wouldn't be over for an hour, my brother and his gang had another meeting. It would just be me, Sam and the house. I parked in the garage and we walked in.
"It's so quiet" Sam chuckled and I nodded in agreement.
"Let's watch a film" I smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him up the 6 flights of stairs.
"That's so tiring. I feel sorry for you" Sam chuckled as we walked into my room. I closed the door and locked it so no one could disturb our chill time. Sam was already laying on my bed and smiling. I giggled and laid next to him, cuddling up to him. We sat in silence for a few seconds and Sam tapped my jaw. I looked up and his lips basically attacked mine. (Jk 😂). I kissed him back and he rolled over so he was hovering over me. He traced his lips across my bruised jaw and down my neck towards the crook of my neck, and he began to suck softly. I moaned quietly and I heard him chuckle, which caused him to smile against my neck. He slowly slipped off my shirt and I tugged on his with a small pout. He chuckled at my expression and slipped his off.
"What happened to the shy and sweet Sam?" I chuckled.
"I thought you were gonna say why are your nipples so small" he chuckled and pressed his lips to mine once again. He then trailed his lips towards my cleavage and he started to give me a hickey on each side. Sam skimmed his lips back up to my ear and was breathing softly.
"Is the door locked?" He asked. I nodded and giggled. He smirked and basically...
We had sex! (A/N: I'm in school whilst writing this so it won't be as detailed but other smuts will be. Be prepared!!)

We slipped our clothes back on and cuddled up to eachother.
"Was that my punishment?" Sam chuckled in my ear.
"Yep" I laughed hard. "Sam?"
"Yeah" he said turning his head to face me.
I gotta say this...
"Sam. I love you" I admitted. He looked at me and a smile grew on his face. He then started to kiss my face in different places.
"I. Love. You. Too" he said through each kiss.
Kim texted me 10 minutes later, asking if her, Macayla and the boys could come over, I agreed and told Sam.
"Lets put our clothes back on" he chuckled. I then noticed that we were both in our underwear. We quickly changed and they all walked into the door.
"Why is the door locked?" Colby chuckled.
"I'm coming!" I yelled and got up from my bed and unlocked the door.
"Do you two lock the door so you could have sex?" Reed asked straight away. Me and Sam looked at eachother and burst our laughing.
"No" we replied and they walked in, and I locked the door behind us, and laid next to Sam. We all hung out and then there was a knock on my door.
"Max Adams. We know your in there. We just wanna talk about the deal. Open up" a mans deep voice yelled. I looked at the others and they had confusion written on their face.
"Reed. Get my pocket knife from my love sac and Kim get my small hand gun" I whsipered. They got the things I needed and took them. I put the hand gun in my bra and the pocket knife in my sock.
"Now. Hide somewhere" I hissed and they all raced quietly across my room, hiding in different places. Sam kissed my lips quickly and hid under my love sac.
"Kim. Macayla. If they take me, wait until the coast is clear and call Max. Tell him everything" I whispered in the bathroom, where they were hiding.
"No. We can't leave you" Macayla replied, stepping out of her hiding spot.
"No. Listen. I'll be right back, I hope" I told her and she hid again. I skipped to my door and opened it, to be greeted by 2 tall men in suits and 3 other guys behind them.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" I asked, looking at all 5 of them. They looked at me, at eachother with confusion and back to me.
"Who are you?" One of the men at the front asked me with a smile, showing his teeth.
"The names Riley" I replied. One of the men at the back whispered something to the guy at the front and he nodded.
"Your coming with us" he told me and reached for my arm and I pulled away.
"Sure. So you can kidnap me, hurt me and possibly kill me. How'd you get in anyway?" I asked.
"We broke your door down" one of them answered.
"You broke my door down?!?" I yelled and 2 men grabbed my arms.
"Okay I'm going I'm going. Lemme at least grab my shoes and a jacket" I told the, and they nodded. I ran to my walk in closet where Reed was hiding and grabbed some things.
"Call Max in 10 minutes" I told him and handed him my phone. He nodded and I walked out, shrugging into my denim jacket.
"C'mon kid" a man said, reaching for my arm.
"1, I'm not a kid. 2, I can walk by myself. These things God gave me" I snapped and walked out, them following me. They pushed me into a black van and we drive somewhere.

I just hope they don't kill me....