//Funeral//

I woke up the next day to my alarm ringing loudly. I looked at the time and it was 6am. Great. I have my mums funeral today. I ran my hands over my face and sighed. I walked downstairs and Blaze, Max, Casey, Cade, Cameron, Tiarna and my dad were already awake.
"Morning" they all said. I nodded and grabbed a granola bar.
"Your gonna need more than that" Max said.
"I can eat what I want" I snapped and took a bite.
"I'm just saying, it's gonna be a long day" he defended quietly.
"Oh whatever. If I get hungry, I'll order a pizza or something" I sighed and took the last bite, walking back up the stairs. As I was on the second floor, I saw Ruby with a few tears dotted on her pink tinted cheeks. I ran to her and hugged her tightly.
"Will I see mommy again?" She asked.
"You see Ruby. Mummy's gone to heaven to be with the angles. She's safe now" I tried to explain without her crying again.
"Okay. I need food" she nodded and wiped away the tears.
"Everyone is downstairs" I said and she ran. I headed to my room and took a shower, releasing the stress. The people attending my moms funeral was my family, Max's gang members, Sam, Colby, Kim, Macayla, Reed, Demming and a few of our family friends.
Once I got out, I looked through my clothes an found decent black clothes. I pulled out black dress that reached my mid thigh.

                                      ^^the Cardigan is a black leather jacket instead^^

I pulled out some black combat boots and slipped on my outfit. I curled my black hair and started my makeup. I only did my mascara and liquid eyeliner, with a little concealer. I then slipped on the necklace Sam got me a few weeks ago. I looked at the time. 9am.
I sighed and laid on my bed, closing my eyes. A few minute later, I heard my door open and several footsteps make their way to my bed, and my bed dipped 6 times.
"Hey kiddo" I heard Kim's voice from beside me. I opened my eyes and saw all my friends. The boys in suits and the girls in cute black dresses.
"Hello" I sighed and put my hands over my face.
"Don't cover your face" Sam chuckled and I felt him wrap his arms around me.
"Eh. I just wanna get today over with to be honest" I chuckled dryly.
"You need a girl hug!" Macayla declared as her and Kim stood up.
"Nope" I whined. They grabbed my hands and pulled me off the bed and hugged me, rocking slightly.
"It's okay baby" Kim cooed.
"No it's not. I'm not gonna cry today. I'm gonna promise myself. I need to be strong for Ruby" I sighed and buried my head in Kim's shoulder.
"It's okay if you wanna cry" Macayla assured and they both kissed my head. I pulled away and I saw Reed, Colby and Demming were stood up.
"Gay boy hug!" Colby chimed and pulled me into a group hug. I chuckled and sighed.
"If you ever need to fight, don't ask the gay boys" Reed joked and I giggled. I pulled away and Sam looked at me with a pout.
"Boyfriend hug" he chuckled and I instantly wrapped my arms around his torso.
"It'll be okay. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm always here" he said and kissed my head. I nodded and kissed his cheek.
"Blaze just texted. Everyones ready" Kim announced and we nodded. I grabbed my phone and we all walked downstairs where everyone was waiting. I looked at Ruby and she stuck her tongue out at me. I made a fish face at her and she giggled, causing everyone to laugh slightly.
"How ya doing?" Cameron asked me as him and Cade brought me into a hug.
"Wanna get this over with" I sighed. Cade nodded and kissed my head, along with Cameron. We all headed outside and took my Rover. I did have to sit on Sam's lap because there wasn't enough seats, but I didn't complain. We arrived at the church 15 minutes later and a lot of distant family where there which I hated. I greeted them with a small smile then I came face to face with the only cousin I hated. Gabrielle. She hated me and I despised her. She always wore thick makeup and if I scratched her face, makeup would be caked under my nail. She had waist length brought blonde hair and grey eyes. She was smallish but hells bitchy. Max, my dad, Ruby, Kim and Macayla all hated her as well. Along with Cameron, who was unfortunately her brother.
"Hey Riley" she sneered.
"Gabrielle" I nodded and she looked over my shoulder to my friends.
"Who's the blonde?" She asked and nodded towards Sam. She skipped over and traced her nail over his hand and he stiffened at the movement.
"What's your name hottie?" She cooed.
"Non ya" he answered and kissed my lips quickly. Gabrielle scoffed and marched over to her auntie with a sulk on her face.
"Sorry for my cousin. She's Cameron's sister" I pouted. Sam chuckled and Kim scoffed.
"She's the other spawn of the devil. Cameron is sweet....she's not" Kim glared at her, which Gabrielle returned. We all them headed in whilst Cameron, Blaze, Max, Cade, Casey and my dad all carried my moms coffin in. I grabbed Sam's hand when I saw the white marble coffin and he traced his thumb over the back of my hand, making circles. The funeral continued and it soon ended. And now only close family and close friends could see her one last time. I let everyone go before me and when they were finished, I walked to the side and looked at her. Her brown hair was parted in the middle and flows just past her shoulders. Her eyes were gently closed and her eyelids had a pinky shade of eyeshadow glittered on it. Her lips were a little parted and were a pinky colour. She still had the marks from where her rings once lived, and that now me and Ruby owned and she was dressed in her favourite dress she only wore for special occasions.
"Hey mom. I know you can't hear me and all, but I seriously do miss you and love you" I said and placed a hand over her crossed hands. I shivered at the coldness but carried on.
"I'm sorry that I was a bitch. I'm sorry that I was never the best child. I'm sorry I always misbehaved. I'm sorry I always snapped at the slightest things. I'm sorry I wasn't the greatest the last 5 years. I'm sorry I never actually realised that I needed to appreciate you more than I already did. I'm sorry that they dad you got in the crash, I never said much to you. But mom. I love you so fucking much and I wish were here right now, to be a shoulder for me to cry on. I'm sorry you never got to see me in a stupid prom dress. I'm sorry you never got to see me graduate. I'm sorry you wasn't a grandma. I'm sorry you will never see me get married. I'm sorry you wouldn't see me grow up. But he man who killed you, I got him back in the same way, but that still isn't enough. I still have anger in my body I just wanna let out, but I don't know how. But mum, I promise you this. If you can see me, I'm still gonna make you proud of me. Love you so much" I said and kissed her forehead and walked out of the church, past everyone I loved, with tears streaming down my face. I jogged to a little corner and slid down the wall, curling into a ball and crying to myself quietly.

My life can never be easy, can it?