//:'(//

Sam P.O.V

After Riley said all those things to her mum, she ran past us all ran outside. I saw tears rolling down her cheeks.
"I'll go find her" I said and everyone nodded. I ran down the hall and outside, tracing me eyes across the whole area. My eyes stopped when I saw Riley curled in a corner on the floor, crying to herself. She looked so small and fragile. I jogged up to her and sat next to her, letting her let out the tears. I heard her sniffle and she looked up at me, her makeup stained.
"I'm sorry Sam" she whimpered.
"What for?" I asked, facing her.
"Being weak. Not being able to hold back my tears" she replied and I shook my head.
I stood up and held my arms out. She shot up and hugged me instantly, crying unit my shoulder. I let her let her feelings out and she pulled away, her bright blue eyes stained red and all watery. I leant forward and pressed my lips to hers, reassuring her. I felt her tears hit my cheek and it broke my heart to see her like this.
"I love you Sammy" she said against my lips.
"I love you too Riley" I said back and pecked her lips again. We walked back to the others after Riley cleaned up and Kim hugged her instantly.
"I love you BABYGIRL. I'm always here" she murmured to Riley and she chuckled.
"Love you too Kimmy" she smiled and they stayed hugging, along with Macayla and up Ruby who joined.

Right. I'm sorry that this chapter it really shit and short. There is a reason why because I need to continue the story in the next story so it will make sense, and I have no ideas on how to finish this chapter. Lav ya!!