📒 5

the wedding orientation this early morning was said to be cancelled so without delaying any much time, lisa decided to show jungkook his choices for the flow of events for his incoming wedding. the place isn't a disappointment. in fact it has one of the world's finest architectural designs and the beauty was its historic walls ever since the spanish era.

the church may look old but it had a modern touch and minimal designs. it stood strong enough and holy.

"so this is the St. Martin's church and as you can see it really fits the style you were talking about, Mr. Jeon." lisa explained as they were walking down the aisle of the said church.

jungkook smiled all throughout her talking. "well, you know, my future wife haven't been in any of our appointments and she seemed a little bit disappointed with the choice of the church." lisa listened eagerly to him and it did not shock her when she heard that the client was changing the ideas. it's better like that since lisa wants to do well with her job and she doesn't like to mess up with things.

"oh, right. it's not a biggie, Mr-"

"jungkook, call me jungkook." he corrected. lisa was flustered on how deep his voice was when he corrected her.

"oh, so yeah. it's not really a problem, jungkook. it's a part of the job and for the good flow of the events." she assured him. "so what's the replacement? I mean where does your fiance wants the wedding to be held?" she asked while smiling.

jungkook was lying when he'll say his heart did not melt at the sight. she was too cute to handle. he suppressed a smug smile about her words, and some chains of ideas flowed his mind. "with that being said, she's upset with me you know and maybe it's girls instincts so can I ask you what would you like for churches? I mean, a planner's suggestion can be a good choice." jungkook said it smoothly while he was smiling at the back of his mind.

"this place isn't a bad choice but there's this one place I would like to go to ever since I was kid. I promised myself to have the wedding on that specific church." lisa explained while daydreaming about her dream wedding.

"so, shall we go and see the church?" jungkook was fast enough to clasp his hand around hers and led her out of the church.

he had the winning smile while they head for the exit.