Chapter Two

Swoon Over You

Okay, so you might be wondering, "Oh, the main character has a crush on the high school jock, that's so cliché bla bla bla—" Well, not quite.

Let me tell you, aside from being a "jock", he also has some promising anti-jocky features, I swear.

Like, he's not only hot, but he's also the all-time mvp in chess, gotg, sci-dama, and the captain of the red cross team and lifeguard team, talk about brains and brawn, eh? Oh, and as told by my friends, he's super nice and a gentleman, so that's a plus. Though we haven't hang out yet. But that's not the point.

Not only that but both our dads are doctors and have worked together many times. So, we're practically soulmates!

"Ahhh!" I squealed silently with my hands covering my mouth. All these emotions, I can feel them taking over me. Is this what it feels like to have a crush?

I don't know I never had a crush before, not even a puppy one. And most importantly, I've never been in love before nor seem to know the feeling of love, I think? I just don't know.

My body's shaking, my legs are tingling, my tongue is drooling, I feel wet, my anxiety became worse, I can't help it anymore, I ran to the rest room and released all I felt.

"WROAULKGHJJJ" I puked all over the toilet. Shoot! Now I know why I feel so sick, not because of Sky. Ugh! I haven't even started first period yet. I wish I listened to dad more and just stayed at home.

I continued puking all I ate, which was not much since I didn't had breakfast. I gagged all the way down to the cubicle floor.

I'm a big mess!

I was literally on the verge of a breakdown when a hand suddenly reached out in front of me.

"Hey, ya okay?"

Teary-eyed, I looked up to the familiar voice and in sudden relief, I screamed, "Cay! I'm so glad you're here!" It was Caia, my bestfriend!

Scooting to my level, she offered a box of napkins. "Saw you ran in here so I followed. I was looking for you, your dad told me that you're going to class today."

"Honestly, are you really okay?" She added narrowing her deep dark brown eyes. You can tell a person is really your best friend when they already know what you're feeling no matter how much you try to hide them.

I wiped myself with the napkins and stood up, "I thought so too. I really wanted to go to class, though." I continued to clean myself and washed my face.

"Nahhhh, I've missed you!" She hugged me tight. "Go to class then, lemme take care of you for today." She added with a bright smile. This is why I love my bestfriend.

She folded her arms and eyed me down, "You don't look so well though," Gee, thanks.

"Hmm, you know what I think? I think you're just a lil' love sick, yeah all you need is a boyfriend, someone to bla bla bla—,"

My eyes widened after she said the last word and didn't payed much attention after she said it too. Although Caia has a fair share of boys in our high school, I never had one, in my life!

Heck, I didn't even had my first kiss yet. What is she talking about!

With both of my hands, I held her shoulders tight, "Okay, hold on. You know I don't date, right?" and gulped.

"Duh. Girl, I know you're practically obsessed with Aragon already, its time for you to make your move!" She rolled her eyes. "When you planning to lose your v-card, hun?" She added.

I practically choked on what she said, but it made me feel anxious again. "Easy for you to say, you're gorgeous! Boys are all over you."

She smirked, "Well that is true, and here to help you

She smirked, "Well that is true, and here to help you. Now, come on we're going to be late!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the comfort room.

"W-wait, I still feel dizz—

WOAHRKJGHH!

I puked all over the floor as soon as we got out. I looked around and people near the lockers looked at me, luckily it was almost first period so not many were there.

"Shit! Sorry, Lena! Let's take you to the nurse ASAP!" I heard Cay exclaimed as she tried to pick up my numb body from the floor.

"Hey! Let me help."

I feel so dizzy and hot to feel embarrassed right now. I looked up to Cay who's frantically helping me to walk and saw a big guy with her, he looks blurry, my body feels lifeless and cold, I can't move my limbs, I—

boogsh