Chapter 9|Captured By The Mad Man

Beware. This chapter will change to different parts frequently. I think I'm gonna start doing that now. Meh.

I was so lazy to write this chapter. I had some short writers block, but this chapter had been published, so like, it's obvious I've passed them. ^-^
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Hey, Gray? You have never talked about your high school friends to me," Lucy pointed out. "The three of you seemed close."

"We were, but then Erza went to college, and then the next year Natsu and I went to different colleges-- we just got separated, you know?"

"Ohh." She sighed after that. "I miss Levy-Chan."

"She's in London with her boyfriend, piercing obsessed," Gray reminded her. "Levy brought him there to meet with her parents, right?"

"Yeah."

They checked the rooms, the kitchen area, living room, and all they found were garbage, old clothes (some could still be used), and a box of lighters.

"I wonder if this lighter still works." Lucy tried lighting it up and she smiled. It still worked.

Gray looked into the box of lighters, "who would need this much lighters?" He picked up six of them and kept it in his pockets. He plans to give the others one each.

"I wonder if this "zombie infection thingy" has spread all over the world."

"It's not that long since this apocalypse started," Gray replied to his exaggerating friend.

Lucy sighed sadly. "I hope Levy-Chan's okay."

"Hey, I found kitchen knifes!" Gray exclaimed.

●·●·●

She switched the switch on, but the lights didn't come on.

"Did you bring a flashlight?" Sting asked.

"Ah, yes," she unzipped her bag and pulled out two flashlights. Sting took one and started searching in drawers and other places. "I don't really think we're going to find much, though."

"I found clothes," Sting replied, pointing out that they could find useful things.

"But those clothes are not my size."

Sting sighed. "I know." He looked around and saw coloured belts hanging on the wall. "It seems that someone here was a karate master," he said, touching the black belt.

●·●·●

"Looking at these framed photos of these cats and their owner is making me miss Happy." Natsu looked at those photo with sadness in his eyes. "Oh, why did we leave Happy alone?!"

"Happy's your cat, right?" Erza asked, touching the dusty cupboard.

"We left him, because we wanted to meet your girlfriend, remember?" Zeref reminded him.

Natsu groaned, "now you made me remember her and I'm filled with more sadness!"

"Just stop being a whiny kid. You're twenty one, for pete sake," Zeref shook his head.

"But I miss her," he muttered sadly to himself.

"Hey, this door is locked." Zeref tried turning the doorknob, but it wouldn't budge. Erza walked over to door and tried to open it by breaking a hole in the wood door. After that, she put her hand it and opened the door from inside. "Huh. I should've just done that."