No Chance with the guy of my dream - Lashton

Luke P.O.V.

Tonight the guys and I are going to a party to celebrate us going on tour with One Direction. So, here I am standing in front of the mirror making sure I look good enough to impress Ashton.

Why you might ask, well it's because I have had the biggest crush on him since we've met but I keep that to myself because it would ruin our friendship for sure. I head for the door when I heard the doorbell, I open it to see Ashton standing there looking incredibly sexy.

"I think Luke Jr. is a little excited"

"Would you go away"

"I can't , your the one talking to me"

"Goodbye"

"Tell Ashton I said hi"

"Well..don't you look handsome Mr.Hemmings" Ashton said looking me up and down. I couldn't help but blushing "thanks, you look good too."

"Good enough to let him ravish you right here, right now, Lukey boy huh?"

" Do you have an off button"

"Not when Ashton is looking so delicious"

" I know righ- nope no I'm not discussing this with you"

Ashton grabs my hand, disrupting my thoughts and leads me to the car.

~~~~After the Car Ride~~~~

We've been here 1 hour and I'm standing by myself because Calum and Michael went to socialize but I have no idea where Ashton went.

I turned around to look for him when my heart broke at the sight in front of me, him and some girl leaning against him. I turned the opposite direction to leave ignoring Calum calling my name.

I ran away for the building to the park I saw on the way here which wasn't far. I sat on the bench crying until I heard footsteps.

Ashton P.O.V.

I was trying to push this random totally drunk girl off of me when I saw Luke heading towards the exit. I pushed the girl to the side and ran towards Luke.

I exited the building looking left seeing no sign of him, I look right seeing a glimpse of his hair I ran that direction. I continued running towards that direction when I spotted him on a park bench. I walked up to him, he turned around hearing my footsteps. I noticed that he's been crying " oh god, Luke what's wrong" I asked him.

"I realized that I have no chance of being with the guy of my dreams" he laughed bitterly. I felt my heart shatter, of course he liked someone else, why in the world did I think had a chance with him. He only saw me as the best friend, nothing else. "Don't wait your waste your tears on someone who doesn't notice how great you are, but what I don't get is why you left?" I asked confused.

He look up at me and stared before He spoke "because...you're the guy Ashton...I've liked you since forever, and then I saw you with that girl. I wanted to tell how I felt but I didn't want to ruin our friendship and I get if you don't like me tha-" I cut him off by kissing him passionately. His lips were suprisingly soft for a male and tasted like apples.

"I like...no scratch that I love you" I told him.

He smiled and said "I love you too Ashton" and pulled me in for another kiss.

********************************

Hola, I was having Lashton feels after watching this video on YouTube, so I got my feels out in this.. hope you like it!!!

Sorry for the crappy name of this chapter!! hate me OHOH I REALLY DONT CARE *coughs awkwardly* umm I got a bit carried away there.... BYEEE

††COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW††

Share this book or story!!

Adios Bitchatoes✌

-Siana

ALMOST FORGET ¿¿Favorite band??