Yui's Loss Mizuki's Win

Mizuki's Pov:
It was after school I took a deep breath just imagining my parents lectures, I was preparing myself to leave school and head home. But suddenly someone grabbed my arm it was my brother Yui he smiled and said in a somewhat cocky tone, Sis I know you don't like to be out but just come with me to the meet up, or maybe you rather hang out with our parents he seemed amused like if it was some kind of trophy for him to help me in some way. He seemed so proud of him self of course I would take going with him then staying alone with my parents and he knew it which probably made it even more enjoyable for him.

I had to make sure he didn't get what he wanted so I had to play a little prank on him. So I replied with a smile and spoke You are the stupidest vampire I ever met shocked by my words he looked so defeated and was about to walk away but I started to chuckle and finished my sentence Im just kidding weirdo you the smartest you saved me from a horrible night. He then looked embarrassed and said Can you ever just let me win must you always have a damn comeback. I laughed nodding my head no answering his question.

Yui's Pov:
I saw Mizuki leaving towards the gate and knew it would be my only chance to help her for the first time in forever. I ran and grabbed her by the arm so she wouldn't leave. And I told her about the gathering with a cocky tone knowing she would definitely go. Making a win for me and a loss for her. But she shocked me with her next words replying with "You are the stupidest vampire I ever met" I felt so defeated, I said it in such a cocky tone I probably never used on anyone just to get shot down

So defeated I wanted to go so I turned around to leave just to hear a chuckle. Turning back around she spoke again "Im just kidding weirdo your the smartest you saved me from a horrible night". Embarrassed of the fact she could easily mess with my emotions I blunted out Can you ever just let me win must you always have a damn comeback. I sounded like a child and she nodded answering my question and continued to laugh. I decided to let her have this one hoping for my win one day. We headed to the gathering.

TO BE CONTINUED...