Yui's Pov

My name's Yui I have always been different to be exact I'm gay. Which you should know already haha. I like this boy named Asahi he has caught my eye. He has blue hair hes into sports and he's just my type. But I feel like it's gonna be tuff getting close to him he's in clubs after school so I cant invite him to hang out. He's always helping teachers. He's kind so he's kinda easy to take advantage of which makes me want to protect him.

My sister Mizuki says to just ask him to go with me on a weekend then. She acts like it's that simple its not. She also makes fun of me saying stuff like "go get em" when she sees me next to him or "awhh look at my brother such a cute maiden in love" she's... Embarrassing *turns red*

Anyways I really do love my sister she's always protects me and Nico and I know she would die for us. Which makes me worried I should be protecting her im the brother. But she would never let that happen she's never been vulnerable. Shes always been strong I never seen her cry or even break down. I cant compare to her. Which is wrong to think I know. She says I will become very strong and I know she's right but still I wish she would depend on me more.

My parents always seem to pay a little more attention to me for some reason. Mizuki doesnt mind she gets annoyed with them easily. They always lecture her about her crappy attitude. To be honest she has a tun of characteristics if you get to know her. She's some what shy ,caring , a little bit of a tsundere, she gets embarrassed easy and plenty more.

No one really takes the time to know her because of her strong front she pulls. Me and Nico know she can be childish we took the time to get to know her. People see her as an idol and treat her as she's Royalty. She doesn't really care for people and is layed back for the most part. She is strong and independent. I will always respect and cherish my annoying sister because thats a brothers duty

That's right you guys Yui's not a momma's boy,he's a sisters boy sorry for not updating. Im back now though hope you enjoyed