Chapter 6

Eren POV

For the first time in 6 months I felt the baby kick. After my doctor's appointment, I had also found out the gender of my baby. Today was the day I would tell everyone with a party, and post on my InstaWall about my baby.

"Eren are you sure you want to work on this party by your self?" Mikasas asked in front of everyone as I started to kick the out. "Don't worry my maids and butlers are going to help, I'll be fine, but make sure to dress formally!!" I said as closed the doors.

There was a okay amount of people who would be coming, My mom and dad who have no idea I'm pregnant, since they have been on the move so they are always traveling. Stamina grandpa will also be coming, I'm surprised he is still alive.

We set up in the garden since it's mid-March. (Eren got pregnant in October, found out in November, and now it's March) and I'm due sometime in July. "Finally all done!" I said looking at the  garden, filled with blue balloons, blue toped table, etc. "Thank you all for helping, you may attend the baby shower, but please be in formal uniform, so if someone is in need of help" I said clamping my hands, while smiling. "No problem sir!" They all have me a warm smile as we headed back inside. On my way in I took a picture of the cake, I wanted to keep it inside so the animals don't get to it.

The cake had a box I've either with pink and blue dots, and the letter that spelled out 'Boy or Girl' the party was in an hour so I had time to get ready.

Once everyone arrived I greeted all of them, the last people to arrive was my parnets,we wanted to surprise them. So I waited in the garden while Mikasa welcomed them in.

Author POV

Mikasa opened the door to see Carla and Grisha Yeager. "Hello Aunt Carla, and Uncle Grisha, great to see you again!" Mikasa greeted them as she lead them inside. "Wow it's much bigger then I thought it would be" Carla said happily, "well Eren is pretty successful" Armin said as he walked up to them and said hello.

Eren and the others were waiting in the garden, people were hiding Erens stomach so they could see he was pregnant. When they got to the garden everyone greeted them, "Suprise!" They all yelled. "Woah now! What's this all about?" Grisha asked look at all the balloons. "Well it's a bit hard to explain" Hanji said scratcing the nape of her neck. (Nape get it?) "To put it in short," Eren pushed through the crowd and showed his stomach "I'm pregnant" he said with a bit of an nervous smile painted on his face.

Eren POV

'what are they thinking?!' I was not prepared for their reaction they stood there without any movement. Then, "I KNEW IT GRISHA THATS 200!" my mother yelled hugging me, my dad just stood there looking defeaded. "Aren't you guys a little creeped out? I'm a male and pregnant?" I asked looking into my mom's eyes as I hugged her. "Well Eren we have always know you could get pregnant, ever since you were born!" My mom smiled.

The party went on, Hanji kept asking my parnets about me, since Hanji is a scientist. "Ok everyone is time for the big reveal!" I said as I held the box over the cake. "3...2...1...!" Everyone counted down, "It's a Boy!!!!" I yelled as everyone screamed and hugged me. We took a picture and had a great time, I was so excited to soon meet my baby. I still kept the name that I actually was gonna name my baby. And no I'm not naming him Leland or Levi Junior.

We all said our goodbyes after the party, my parnets Hanji and Erwin stayed overnight. It more felt like Hanji and Erwin lived with me, which made me feel better since I'm all alone, withiut a husband. Once everything was cleaned up I went inside and posted the picture of the baby cake. 'Levi will definitely get mad at me, but fuck it. He isn't gonna be in my baby's life anyway' or so I thought.

Eren_Yeager

🗨️8k ❤️10k Finally found out the baby's gender!!Tagged: Mikasa_Ackerman, SashalovesPotateos, ArminArlert, HanjilovesTitans, Erwinsmith, PetraRal, ReinerAndBertholdt, AnnieLonely, ConnieIsNotAnIdoit, HorseFace, HalfofMarco, YmirLovesHistoria, Hist...

🗨️8k ❤️10k
Finally found out the baby's gender!!
Tagged: Mikasa_Ackerman, SashalovesPotateos, ArminArlert, HanjilovesTitans, Erwinsmith, PetraRal, ReinerAndBertholdt, AnnieLonely, ConnieIsNotAnIdoit, HorseFace, HalfofMarco, YmirLovesHistoria, HistoriaLovesYmir.

I looked to the comments, it was coaus...

Comments: 8193

RandomPerson1- wait, aren't you gay???

Randomperson2- Is this Milasa's baby??

Levi_Fan134- Tag Levi_Ackerman

Randomperson3- Tag Levi_Ackerman

(Pretend there's more comments)

I knew Levi wouldn't see the post til tomorrow, he dosent check InstaWall at this time of night.

The next day

Levi POV

I woke up to a huge amount of InstaWall notifications. I was tagged over 10k times, this pissed me off, I clicked the notification. I my eyes widened. It was a post by Eren, it was the gender of our baby. 'what am I thinking?! We are divorced and I will never be in that baby's life' I thought as I threw my phone on the bed and went to take a shower.

After my shower I grabbed my phone and called Eren.

"Hello?"

"Eren what the fuck was about that post?!"

"What I just posted about my baby?"

"I told you not to post anything about that bastard of a baby!"

"Listen Ackerman, this is my life, and my child"

"Ren I want you to leave the country, I'll even pay for everything"

"No"

I could hear Eren hiccuping.

"No???"

"Levi, I don't know why you hate me so much but I'm not leaving my home, I am going to love this child"

There was a moment of silence.

"Please, I want you to be in our son's life. I love you Levi.."

With that Eren hung up. 'what do I do??' I thought as I ran my hand through my wet hair. "I love you too Eren.." I whispered to myself.