Chapter 3

Eren POV

It was the day if Hanji and Erwin's wedding, I was getting ready fixing my hair, having the worst fucking problems with my belt, since I have a slight bigger belly than before.

Eren's tux

I finished getting dressed grabbed my phone and went outside to wait for the limo, my ride came up and I got in

I finished getting dressed grabbed my phone and went outside to wait for the limo, my ride came up and I got in. The ceremony for the wedding was at an outdoor flower garden, with a white building to separate it form the road. I was the last person to arrive, I was also the groomsmen, if it weren't for the bad terms all of us had with Levi, he would have been the groomsmen. My lino pulled up and I got out.

"Oi, look everyone Yeagers finally here" Jean sarcastically said as he faced me. "Oh shut up horse face" I make a snarky remark as we all get into place, or seats. As people walk down the aisle, soon came mine and Petra's turn, since she was the maid of honor. And me the groomsmen best man, we walked down the aisle once we are standing in position waiting for Hanji I noticed Levi sitting down at the frount, Mikasa having a psycho look on her face, and on the other side a brown haired girl a bit shorter than me wearing a red dress to march

Levi's tux.

I tsk', he moved on from me pretty fast

I tsk', he moved on from me pretty fast. Hanji soon came down the aisle, said their vows and what not then the kiss. Everyone was cheering, but as they cheered Levi and his date left, I knew they were going to the reception so I have still on edge. Hanji and Erwin walked to the white limo as family and friends threw yellow flower petals. The reception would be in 2 hours at a fancy hotel, since I helped with the wedding I got most people rooms, like Hanji and Erwin's family, and our friends. And I bet Levi booked a room as well.

As Levi started walking to his car he noticed me. "Tch you got your limo to take you here? Not showing your cars off eh?" He asked smirking, "Nah Erens's just not allowed to drive" Connie commented. We all glared at Connie, then he realized he fucked up. "Not allowed to drive? You also got fatter, well you always were ugly when you were skinny" Levi's date said looking up and down at my figure. I now realized who this women was, it was Levi's assistant.

Due to being pregnant, I had mood swings. After she and Levi said those things I started crying, making you big seen. "What the fuck's wrong with you?!" Levi asked, "This is your fault Levi!!" Petra said trying to get to her but Annie was holding her back. "Petra shut up!!" Annie said covering her mouth, no one wanted to let Levi know Eren was pregnant.

"Eren we should get going, your giving us a ride to the reception" Mikasa and Armin said as they hurried Eren away, Mikasa gave one single glare at Levi before leaving.

Levi POV

I watched as Eren's Limo drove away, Lana and I walked back to my car, put back my sunglasses on, and we started driving. "I won't be able to with you to the reception, I have another wedding to go to" Lana said while fixing her dress. I nodded and drove her to her house, "Bye Lev" She  said in a sexy way as she walked up to her house. Now it was time for the reception.

Eren POV

It was silent as we drove through the reception, I was crying. I know I said I  was over him but I'm not, and seeing him with another women was heart breaking. But what's done is done.

(The reception will be in the next chapter)