Chapter 20

Annie's POV:
We finally got home the other day and when we got home Hayden is out with some of his friends and Hayden is really starting to get distant from me and I don't know why but  I was home alone because Jenzie isn't here because they were at the restaurant for a date. I decided to get ready and go get Starbucks cause I'm hungry.
I got dressed in this ⬇️

(Without headband or watch)I do my makeup and go downstairs and grab my keys and phone and money and get in the car and go to Starbucks

I do my makeup and go downstairs and grab my keys and phone and money and get in the car and go to Starbucks.

~at Starbucks~
When I get into Starbucks I see a couple waiting in line for there drinks they kiss. But when they kiss I instantly recognize who it is. Hayden and Brynn. I was so confused but they called my name and Hayden looks terrified. I grab my cup and I go up to them.

"Yeah next time just break up with me like a normal person you asshole" (hope you guys are ok with a little cussing)

I walk out and run to my car and drive home and Hayden was following me the whole way there. I run out the car and see that Johnny and Kenzie are home.

"Annie let me explain" Hayden says

"HOW ABOUT NO!" I yell

"Look I'm sorry ok"

" sorry isn't gonna cut it ok you broke my heart after you KNOW what that bitch did to me!"

"She isn't a bitch you are!!"

"Oh so that's how you feel" I turn around.
"Ok"
I run upstairs and lock my self in my room and go into the bathroom.

Hayden's POV:
Uh who am I seriously.
"Hayden why did you say that!" Johnny yells

"I'm sorry stuff comes out my mouth I didn't mean it ok!"

We all go upstairs and to Annie's door and knock on it.

"Annie open please" I say. No response.

"Annie please open up!" Kenzie says in tears.

We hear nothing so I decided to break down the door. It worked. We don't see her in her room and go to the bathroom and Kenzie goes into the bottom or the door cause there is a crack and she yells.

"I SEE RED"

Again I break down the door and Johnny moves it and I get Annie out and I see blood on her wrist and a blade in her hand. Kenzie takes the blade out and I Carrie her to the car and we all get in and drive to the hospital.

I look at her pale beautiful face and think.

This is all my fault.

I UPDATED!
Guys I'm thinking of doing a Lenzie story should I make one?
P.S. if I do just letting you know they are gonna be dating and stuff just giving you a heads up!