Chapter 8

Hayden's POV:
I went in and saw her pale and sleeping she was in a coma and if she didn't wake up we would have to un plug her (don't know how t works ok so bear with me😂) and she would die. A tear shed onto my cheek. I went over to her and sat on the bed in the little space I grabbed her hand gently and intertwined our hands.
"Annie no words can explain this but..... I love you so much. Not as best friends but more. But who knows what's gonna happen. But words can't explain how amazing u are. You always make people smile I love that. Your giggle is so cute I want to hear it again. I love you"

With that I kissed her cheek and went to the door and as I opened it and I was about to walk out but I heard a faint voice.
"I love you too hay"
No other person But Annie calls me that. I turned around.
"Annie!?"
"Please come here" she says in a faint voice.
I walk over to her and she moves over for me to lay next to her. I lay down and she moves her head to my chest and falls asleep. I play with her hair and eventually fall asleep.

Kenzie's POV:
Me and Johnny were waiting for Hayden and I had my head on Johnny's legs and I was looking up. It's been at least a hour since Hayden had been in there.
"John"
"Yeah" he ask
"It's been a hour since Hayden has been in there u want to go check on them?" I ask
"Yeah"
We both walked to the room and opened the door and saw them laying down on the bed and Annie on Hayden's chest with his arm wrapped around her.
"There so cute!" I practically screamed
"Save the moment" Johnny snapped a picture and we both walked out the room and sat down in the waiting room and I edited the picture and posted it on my Instagram.

@Kenzieziegler

@kenzieziegler she goes through so much and some how he is always there for her through thick and thin it's the sweetest thing ever💜

Comments are disabled

After posting that I disabled the comments because people hate on the both for nothing and I didn't want hate on the picture I was scrolling through Instagram and saw Hayden posted a picture from before her feel asleep.

@haydensummerall

@haydensummerall I love you no matter what happens Annikan💜

Comments are disabled

"Johnny look"
He looked at the photo and captain and I wanted to freak out but it was a hospital so
"Are they a thing?" He asked
"No not from what I know"
"Oh well let's ask when there awake" he said
I was tired so I shut off my phone and laid my head on Johnny's shoulder. I can feel he placed his head on top of mine. I dozed off and can feel him put his hand on mine I took it and feel asleep. The last thing I hear was
"I love u"