Chapter 4

( the day after she posted the picture of her and Hayden also Annie lives with Kenzie and Johnny lives with Hayden)
Annie's POV
I woke up and I toke my phone from the charger I read all the notifications and went on instagram and saw all of them a tear fell from my face and I threw my phone on my bed and I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door and locked it I buried my face in my legs and cried. I heard a knock on the door.
"Anns open up please it's ur bestie kenz" I opened the door and she immediately hugged me and took out her phone and called Hayden.
(Over the phone)
H- hey Kenzie what's wrong?
Johnny- Hey kenzie!!!
K- hey guys I'm gonna need u to come to my house like right know.
H- were coming but what's wrong?
A- i don't think I should say it because you'll freak but just get hear ASAP!
H- ok bye
K- bye
(Off the phone)
She stood there hugging me till they came.

— 5 minuets later —
There was a knock at the door and Kenzie made me get up and go downstairs I pushed myself into the couch and laid there.

Hayden's POV
We knocked on Kenzie and Annie's door and Kenzie opened it but she stopped us from coming in
"Let's just say did u see Instagram?" She asked
"No" me and Johnny both said
"Let me just say I didn't tell u this over the phone because Hayden would freak out so thank me Johnny but Annie is crying" I stoped and said
"Let me in please Mackenzie I need to know what's wrong" she let me in and I ran to Annie and gave her a hug she looked at me in my
Eyes and her eyes were blood shot and puffy and tears were streaming down her checks. To be honest I've known her for 6 years and I've never seen her cry like this. I hugged her and she curled up against me and her head was against my chest and she cried.
"Mackenzie what happened?" I asked
"On instagram I don't want to say it" she said
I went on instagram on my phone with one hand and saw this ⤵️

 "Mackenzie what happened?" I asked "On instagram I don't want to say it" she said I went on instagram on my phone with one hand and saw this ⤵️

"Why would people do that to her she didn't do anything" I said after reading all the comments.
"Idk but I'm about to kick someone's Butt" Johnny said.
"I already posted something but they won't stop I disabled the comments" I said (the other chapter has the picture)
"Gosh sometimes I hate people" Johnny said angry.
I looked down at Annie and see her sleeping on my chest with dry tears in her cheeks and still puffy eyes. I kissed her forehead.
"Aww you is too cute!" Kenzie screams
"Shhhh!" I said
"Oh" she laughs
Johnny and Mackenzie soon went upstairs and I played with Annie's hair and fell asleep.