Chapter 16

The next day...

Kenzie's POV:
Today Hayden is gonna ask out Annie but the problem is she is gonna cry. So Johnny is gonna be a robber and have a black mask on he is gonna come into the house and Hayden is gonna hide in his room. Johnny is gonna be the robber and come up the stairs a little. I'm gonna be filming and tell Annie to run to the room. Johnny is gonna grab her and Hayden is gonna come out of his room and go in front of them. Johnny is gonna turn her around and she is gonna open her eyes and see Hayden with a poster asking her out. Let's see how this goes.

Annie's POV:
Me and Kenzie were in the bathroom jamming out to music while putting on make up and I was waiting for her to be done and I was helping her since we were going out with the boys to the pier. All a sudden I hear the door open.
"Kenz" I turn off the music.
"What's wrong"
"I heard the door open and the boys aren't supposed to be back till 3:00 it's 1:43" I said scared.
"Check" i went to the stairs and look at the door and I saw a guy with a black mask and he started to come my way so I went back to the bathroom and locked the door.
"Kenzie there is a guy in a black mask!" I whispered yelled.
"Go to the room, go to the room!" I ran out and someone grabbed me and it was the guy in the mask.
"Please don't kill me, please don't kill me!" I kinda yelled and cried at the same time
I heard a door open then close. The guy turned me around and i Opened my eyes that were watery. And I saw Hayden with a pizza box.
"What" I say with confusion.
He opened it and it said
"Will you be my girlfriend or is this to cheesy"
"Wait what!?"
They all laughed I looked and saw Johnny in the black mask.
"Will you be my girlfriend or is this to cheesy" Hayden said to me.
"Yes" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.
"I made her cry" he laughed
"I hate you so much" I smiled.
"Ok who wants pizza" I took the pizza from his hands and ran to the room. I closed my door and locked it. Then I ate my pizza and posted it on my insta and scrolled through Instagram and saw the post.

@AnnieLeblanc

@annieleblanc they scared me so bad

@annieleblanc they scared me so bad. If you want to see it go to Kenzie's channel! I ate this all by myself because it was mine and I love him💜

Comments
@HaydenSummerall we order pizza😂 I love you too💜
@Hanniefanpage wait!!! HANNIE IS REAL!!
@kenzieziegler I've been waiting for it to be true also you should have shared with your bestie😔
@Annieleblanc ^ tonight sleepover!
@johnnyorlando I felt so bad for grabbing you tho!
@Annieleblanc yeah thx for doing that I thought I was gonna die!😂
@Hanniefandom wait is hannie real!?! And that's so cheesy😂
@kenzieziegler honestly I'm so lonely I don't have a boyfriend yet!
@Johnnyorlando ^um you have your best friend duh!
@kenzieziegler of course!😂😂

@HaydenSummerall

@HaydenSummerall this girl right here is officially mine💜 @annieleblanc

Comments
@Annieleblanc 💜💜
@kenzieziegler IM DIEING!😂💜
@hannieleblanc YAY MY WISH CAME TRUE YOU GUYS ARE DATING AND ARE SUPER CUTE!💜
@johnnyorlando know i got to do it great!👍
@haydensummerall ^ what?
@kenzieziegler ^^ what?
@annieleblanc ^^ OMG YAY!!
@Hanniekingdom hannie is real and I called it first so!
@kenzieziegler By the way JOHNNY YOU OWE ME FIVE BUCKS SO PAY UP!
@annieleblanc ^ You guys bet on us wow Kenzie!😂😂
@johnnyorlando ^ sorry we did also Kenzie I'm not giving it to u!
@kenzieziegler ^ yes you are!!