Chapter 10

Hayden's POV:
*1 week later*
Annie finally came out of the hospital and I was there every single day. When we all got in the car me and Annie were in the back and Johnny and Mackenzie were in the front. I sat in the window seat and Annie sat across from me in the other window.
"Um.... not to be rude or anything but did anything happen between you too?" Johnny asked me and Annie.
"No" both replied.
Johnny was driving back home and Kenzie kept on looking at us.
~back home~
We got home I went up to my room put on sweats and a shirt and buried myself in my pillow and ate chips while watching a movie.

Annie's POV:
When we got home I went up to my room put sweats on and got under my covers and watched a movie while eating popcorn and Doritos.

Hayden's POV:
Johnny came in my room and sat on my bed I didn't bare to look at him because I wasn't in he mood. Kenzie came into my room dragging Annie in the room and putting her on my bed.

"Ok what's up with u guys" I looked down and played with my bracelets I had.
"Ok this isn't right 5 feet apart" Kenzie said sitting between us.
"You guys broke what's up, and second you are both wearing sweats this isn't right."
I wasn't gonna break it to her and I look at Annie and a tear fell from her check.
"Hayden what did you do!?" Mackenzie screamed
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I yelled.
"He kissed...." Annie started saying but stopped.
"HE KISSED YOU!" Johnny and Kenzie both yelled in excitement.
"No but he kissed le-x-xi" she said on the verge of tears.
"HAYDEN YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO HER!" Johnny yelled to me.
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" Kenzie yelled. They calmed annie down and that's when I thought of the best to possibly worst idea. Leaving.
I started packing my things for a leaf a week max.
"Hayden were you going?" Annie asked me.
"I'm leaving and you can't stop me" I said. I grabbed my stuff and Annie ran.
"Please don't leave"
"Annie I'm leaving" I walked downstairs. Annie and the others followed
"Hayden, Hayden listen to me. I can't lose you, you have to stay." She begged me crying.
"Hayden stay" Johnny and Kenzie begged.
I walked right out the house and heard Annie crying. I got in the car and drove off to who knows were I'm going.

Kenzie's POV:
It's been at least 4 hours since Hayden has left Annie is in her room crying and it's 9:00 she started to scream and I got scared I ran to Johnny's room.
"Johnny I'm scared" I said on the verge of crying. He told me to lay next to him and I silently cried. He stroked my hair and it made me feel a bit better. He called Johnny.
(Phone call)
H- what do you possibly want from me I'm doing something.
J- well that's not important Annie is crying and know screaming me and kenz are both scared please come home!
H- I can't I'm sorry Johnny.
J- Hayden what if she is cutting that can't be good she can die Hayden we need you we're not experts.
H- ok I'm coming.
J- thx bye
(End of call)
Me and johnny both laid there waiting to hear the cries stop.

Annie's POV:
I was laying in my bed crying and screaming of anger till I heard a knock on the door.
"What do you want please leave me alone!" I yelled
"It's me Ann's" I heard the voice and I ran to the door and opened it and jump on them.
"Hey you don't need to cry all you need to know is I'm here with you Know matter what and I love you more than you know"
He placed me on the bed and laid next to me he wrapped his arms around me.
"I need you no matter what" I said
"Me too and I love you"
"I love you too"
We watched a movie and laid there he whole day and around 3:00 we fell asleep in the same position we were in.