chapter 15

Annie's POV:
We were getting on a plane to Hawaii and it was Me, Hayden, Johnny and Kenzie I was wearing ⬇️

Annie's POV: We were getting on a plane to Hawaii and it was Me, Hayden, Johnny and Kenzie I was wearing ⬇️

(Without necklace)
We got on the plane and I was sitting next to Hayden and across was Johnny and Kenzie. Me and Hayden were watching "Vampire Diary's" and I laid my head on his shoulder and eventually fell asleep.

~after the plane ride~

Kenzie's POV:
I couldn't fall asleep but Johnny did cause his head was on my lap and my arms were on top of his. I look to my  right side and see Annie and Hayden sleeping. Annie's Head was on his shoulder and his head was on Annie's Head. I took a picture and i put my phone down and woke up Johnny. Then went to Hayden and woke I'm up and he carried Annie and we all got off the plane. We were going to the rental car and I took a picture of Hayden carrying Annie and posted it on my insta.

@Kenzieziegler

(Without the phone and bag)@kenzieziegler He didn't want to wake her up so he carried her to the car💜💜 #ishiphannie

@kenzieziegler He didn't want to wake her up so he carried her to the car💜💜 #ishiphannie

Comments were blocked by the user

~~ when they got to the hotel~~

Annie's POV:
I woke up and saw Kenzie and Johnny cuddling and Hayden next to me. I decided to take Johnny's guitar and go to the beach.
I was walking to the beach and saw the sunset. I sat down and tuned the guitar and played Little Do You Know.

(Skip till 0:43 also, closest video I can get😂)

When I was finished I heard clapping behind me. I looked behind and saw Hayden.
"You're really good"
"Thank you" I Said with a small smile.
He sat down next to me and I gave him the guitar played with it.
"What are you doing here?" He asked me and put the guitar down.
"I'm here because it's a calm place and all 3 of you were sleeping."
We both laughed.
"Annie I need to ask you something" he said nervously.
"What?"
"Well...for the past few months I had a crush on you... and I didn't know how to tell you so when I figured out that we were coming to Hawaii I didn't know how to tell you and if you liked me. I asked Kenzie but she didn't know either so. All I really need to tell you is I love you. And I love you more then a friend."
I took his hand and interlocked or hands. I laid my head on shoulder and said.

"I love you too Hay"