Illicit Sneak Peek/COPYRIGHTS

My breath drew. His normal light green eyes have turned into a dark evergreen shade, them roaming up and down my body. He suddenly slammed his body up against mine, his lips skimming slightly on my neck. I squeezed me eyes closed from the sudden pleasure that had overtaken my body.

"Harry, s-stop." I stammered. He didn't stop. His lips trailed down from my neck down further and further till they were just above my breasts. "Har-ry" I stammered once more.

"What?" He groaned, taking his lips off my body and towering over me.

"We can't do this." I said while putting my hands against his chest, pushing him slightly away from me.

"And why is that?" He asked, but I knew far well that he knew why we couldn't do this. He took small steps back towards me until he was about a foot away, so close but I couldn't help but want him closer.

"I'm a Pure," I said slowly. "And you're a Dark." Harry suddenly looked hurt, in such a fragile state. But he quickly recollected himself and stood his ground.

"So? What does that matter?" Their was a sudden edge and anger to Harry's voice that made me a little frightened but I quickly disregarded that.

"It's forbidden, against the law," I said, "against the rules." I looked down, ashamed of what I had just said. I heard Harry take a sharp intake of breath but felt his finger tips graze my jaw and then hook under my chin, lifting my face slightly to look at his. Harry came closer until his lips were attached to my neck once again, but moving upward this time. As his lips were moving up more, more pleasure in my body started to appear until I let out a light moan, completely forgetting about the consequences.

His lips kept moving up until they stopped against my ear. His breathing rough and hard as he spoke those words that would forever change my life. "Rules are always made to be broken."

**

Copyright © 2014 Alexa M. Reed

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author via Wattpad Messages!

I own all the characters (apart from the 1D boys), chapters, epilogues, plots, and all of the ideas in this story! This story is 100% original and came from my mind itself!

Or in other words, don't copy or take credit of my shit or I will cut you.