Harry sat down next to Jay, who gave him a reassuring smile. Tonight was Christmas eve; Louis' birthday, but also the day the ballet would be performed.

Louis had been training for over three months for this ballet. He would go to the ballet school every day after school and sometimes even during his lessons, which is quite unusual for him considering that he cared a lot about his grades.

Jay, however, was happy to see her son do something else than homework. Harry had raised an eyebrow at her because, why would she tell Louis he had to stop doing ballet if she wanted him to do something else than focus on school.

Harry hadn't seen Louis a lot in those months and he really, really missed his happy, sassy, tiny princess. He had his friends and Louis' family, but he felt a like half a man without Louis.

He knew it was gonna be worth it, though. Louis was so enthusiastic about the ballet, the dances and about the costumes. He had been talking Harry's ears off his head when they were together.

Harry had given him a pair of pointe shoes for tonight as an early birthday present. Louis had burst into happy tears and basically kissed the life out of Harry's lips, causing them to be bruised for days after.

So that's why Harry was here right now. Front row, waiting in anticipation for the curtains to move to the side to reveal his beautiful boyfriend.

Suddenly he felt something tugging on his sleeve. He looked down to find Daisy staring at him. ''Harreh, can I sit on your lap?'' Harry smiled at her and sat her down on his knee. Phoebe whined and crossed her tiny arms over her chest.

Harry looked at her and frowned. ''What's wrong, Pheebs?''

''Daisy always gets to sit on you lap, I never do.'' She says and pouted. Harry smiled at her and patted his other knee.

''I've got two knees, love. Come here.'' Phoebe hopped onto Harry's other knee and snuggled into his chest.

''Only until the ballet starts, girls. I think Harry would rather see his boyfriend and not the back of your heads.'' Jay stated. Harry gave her a thankful smile and started talking with the twins about how they wanted to be ballerinas as well.

Harry thought it was truly endearing that Louis inspired his younger sisters so much. His sisters were absolutely crazy about him and Harry saw why. Louis was a very bright and supporting boy. He didn't care about what the world thought of him and Harry knew that was what would take him far in life.

Suddenly everybody in the room started clapping. The twins jumped off of his lap quickly and sat in their seats next to Jay and Lottie.

Harry watched how the orchestra pit slowly filled with people. His gaze fell upon the big red curtains and he actually felt nervous for Louis.

The ballet school really made a big deal about this. It was on tv, there was a dance school from London, there were people from different newspapers and the only thing Harry was thinking about was that Louis would get a lot of attention from all of them.

The curtains moved and the orchestra started playing.

Harry was impressed to say the least. The setting on stage was beautiful. So were the ballet dancers. He could hear Lou's sisters whispering about the costumes, but he couldn't talk with them. He was too busy trying to spot a tiny boy on pointe shoes.

Seeing as none of the males were wearing pointe shoes, it wouldn't be too hard.

And indeed, after quite some time, there he was. In a gorgeous costume. (with those stupid tight leggings...)