Louis was sitting on Harry's lap. He had his audition about five days ago and today was the day he would hear if he had the role or not.

He bit his pink painted nails while Harry scratched his scalp to calm him down.

The older boy kissed his neck gently, feeling the tense muscles in Louis' neck.

"Hey, love. You'll be fine. Just trust me." Louis hummed a little absent, his mind racing with ideas about what he's gonna do if he doesn't get the role. Harry sighed and took Louis' hands away from his mouth, kissing his knuckles.

''Lou, I saw you. You were amazing! All the other boys were looking at you with open mouths.'' The ballerina sighed and looked at Harry.

''Yeah, I know. It's still nerve wrecking, though. Even if I get in... it's a very important play. What if I-'' Harry cut him off by placing his lips on Louis'.

''You'll make that stupid ballet worth to watch.'' Louis blushed and giggled while looking away.

''The nutcracker is not a stupid ballet, Harold. It's one of my favourites if you wanted to know.'' Louis said and crossed his arms over his chest, huffing quietly.

''No, I did not want to know that. The only reason I want to go is to see you in those fucking leggings. That'll be the end of me.'' Harry groaned. Louis gasped and jumped up from his lap, grabbing a pillow and slamming it into Harry's face.

''You dirty pervert!'' He laughed.

Harry grabbed the younger boy's tiny waist, threw him over his knee and pinned his body to the couch by sitting on top of him.

''You take that back right now, mister.'' The tall lad told Louis sternly. Louis shook his head.

''No way! You're the one who started saying dirty things.'' Harry pressed his face in Louis' neck and blew raspberries on the soft skin making Louis shake with laugher underneath him.

''Can't help it, love. You're so fucking beautiful and sexy when you're dancing. And those tight leggings make my mind go wild.''

Louis tangled his hands in Harry's hair to pull him into a bruising kiss. Harry placed his hands on Louis' thighs, pulling the tiny boy closer to his body.

Just when Harry slipped his tongue into Louis' mouth, the phone rang. Louis his eyes widened drastically and he practically threw Harry off of him to scramble away from the couch and snatch his phone from the table.

''Hello, this is Louis Tomlinson speaking?'' Louis said, his voice wavering a bit.

Harry stood up from his position on the couch. Watching Louis cautiously and ready to comfort him if he needed to.

''yeah... I did audition last Thursday, yes.'' Louis looked at Harry and bit his lip, humming at what the person on the other end of the line said.

''You liked it? Oh, thank you very much.'' A slight blush appeared on his face as he saw Harry nodding his head furiously as if he was trying to tell Louis he agreed.

Then suddenly Louis' eyes teared up. Harry's heart broke. They didn't give him the role? Why would they not? Louis was the best out of all of them!

''No, I-I understand. Thank you again. Have a nice day... '' Louis pressed the red button with a loud sigh and turned to look at Harry who was watching him with sorrow eyes.

A few tears escaped Louis' eyes as a huge grin formed on his face.

''I got the role...'' He whispered in disbelieve.

''I am the motherfucking sugarplum fairy!'' He yelled before jumping into Harry's awaiting arms, wrapping his legs around the elder's waist.

Harry spun them around and pressed his nose against Louis his cheek. ''My God, Lou! You're so amazing! You gonna rock this role, baby.''

''What did they say?'' Harry asked while he lay down on the couch with Louis next to him.

''Well, they asked me if I auditioned last Thursday to be sure that it was me speaking or some shit. Then she told me that I was quite an extraordinary dancer and that she was very impressed. She said others could learn a lot from me and that I had the role, and-'' Louis' eyes started shining and he chuckled quietly. ''Sorry I'm just so happy.'' He squealed.

Harry laughed and tangled his hand in his small boyfriend's feathery hair with a soft smile on his face. ''You're so amazing, Lou. I can't believe that you're mine.'' He said and kissed Lou's head tenderly.

Louis' eyes fluttered shut and he leaned into Harry's touch. ''I also can't believe that you're so talented and beautiful.'' Louis opened his eyes and stared into Harry's green ones.

''I can continue to do ballet. I can do the thing I love most without my parents telling me not to. Harry, I've got the freaking leading role!'' He grabbed Harry's hand and held it against his chest.

''I think my heart is about to explode!'' He yelled. Harry swung his arm over Louis his waist to secure him from falling. ''I can feel it. I'm so happy for you, my little angel.''

Louis shook his head. ''I am a fairy now, not that I wasn't already since everyone at school calls me that because I am gay. But now I will literally be a fairy.''

''Fine... but you need to be my fairy at least.'' Louis laughed and snuggled up against Harry's chest.

''Sure, H. Whatever you say.''

''Promise?''

''Promise.''