Iida Tenya ♡「part 3/3」

ابدأ من البداية

"ok she's out knock the wall jiro!" Mina shouted a bit and jiro nodded.

Knocking the side of the wood that was the single for the boys turn.

Denki heard it and nodded.
Show time!

"Damn Kirishima (y/n) looked realllllly sad." Denki said loudly to get the engine boys attention.

"Yeah what a pitty hey? Oh! I heard she just left her room, seemed like she was CRYING a bit." Kirishima stated.

Why were they acting this...?
Well....

"Denki Kirishima!" Mina shouted when seeing that they walked out the bathrooms.

"Sup Mina " Kirishima said.

"We need you to do me... a favor." Mina smirked.

"A favor?" Denki said confused.

"Yeah.. I have a plan to get Engine boy and camp girl together" Mina winked.

Now the boys are interested.

"Heyyyyyyy Iida..." denki stood up to Iida who was just zipping his bag pretending he wasn't eves dropping.

"Y-yes?" He said trying to act normal.

"You know since you and (y/n) are vibing and yeah, I feel like you should check on her." Denki said innocently. He knew Iida was listening to them.

"And why is that?" Iida said pushing his glasses.

"Man! She has been prickling tears cause her cousin had a minor shock! I think you should check on her since she's way more comfortable with you, it will make you more manly!" Kirishima said to Iida making him breath in and out.

'More manly...?' Iida thought.

"Alright. I'll be back everyone." Iida announced and left the dorm room.

The boys waited a bit until he was gone.

"Mission Crushes is a go!" Kirishima said making the boys cheer softly.

On the other side the girls cheered also.

- - - -

'I can't believe I have to do this.' You groaned walking outside.

You started to freak out a bit.
The wind blew a bit.

'It's chilly'

You then arrived to the other side of the building where the boys window was.

'Maybe I could make a model just to scare them a bit.'

You then used your nature quirk and the roots started to grow and you made a human model.

'Perfect!'

You then took the spray can and stared spraying 'we know you were awake'.

You then put the spray can on the wood model.
'Might get into shit but knowing this I'll still end up cleaning this even if they didn't know who did it'