Chapter 6

Wow never thought that i would get to chapter 6 i am very pleased and thank you for all the votes and comments keep them up!!!! :D hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

Wolf boy picked me up and through my over his shoulder then started sprinting back the way i came back to HIM! So i did what any normal girl would do as soon as we got into company i started kicking and sceaming "HELP, HELP I AM BEING KIDNAPPED I AM BEING KIDNAPPED CALL FOR THE POLICE!!!!" but they all looked at me funny with smiles on there faces so i repeated the same thing again and again louder then the first when i was shouted at by wolf boy "do you mind you are giving me a headache!" "well i dont mind because YOU ARE TRYING TO KIDNAPP ME!!!!!" and as i gave another kick he let go kneeling on the floor in pain yes i hit him in the privets and then i started running back toward the woods when i saw the eyes of someone i'd never think i would see again..... "Jessy?" oh crap i thought as i blacked out another time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessy's P.O.V.

Well this has got to be a record same person (me) passing out not one BUT TWO TIMES!!!!!! I am really getting sick of this. But this time was different because I am not under water but I was in a place that was destoryed.... my house that got burnt down. "WTH what is going on!" i screamed at the air. "You are learning why this all happend,"A girl clarafied from behined me "because you need to know to for fill your destany." she contiued as I turned around i saw me well not me now but me when i was younger when my parents were still alive. "What....how....your me?" I replied confused trying to recall somthing that has happened like this before but i couldn't think of anthing "No i am not you. I was you when you were younger but that part of you died along with our parents and now i must show you why they did die!" she....I....somone stated but just as she said that the front door opened and my family walked in singing happy birthday.

Oh no i don't want to see this again. "hey sweety why don't you go up to your room while your dad, brother and I go light the candles on the cake and get your presents!"sugested my mother and little me did but I stayed. "Today we shall tell her of what she is and what she will become" said my dad "Jake you go out side to draw the triangle while me and your dad will go get Jessy." Said my mum just as my brother went outside the man that haunts my dreams comes through the door. "So you are telling her today then?" questioned HIM "What are you doing here get out now!" growled my father I didn't know my dad could growl "I am here to take her to make sure she doesn't for fill her destany." he replied in a calm manner "OVER MY DEAD BODIE!" screamed my mother "That can be arranged" he said as little me walked down the stairs "Why is everyone screaming?" she questioned my mother looked panacted "Nothing.Go back to your room until we tell you!" she said and as soon as little me did my father changed into a werewolf and my mother hair changed red and her eyes changed purple and she had a look of power about her how did she do that? The man that recked my lfe stood there knowing what was about to happen and stilled stayed calm.

My parent started fighting him my father going for his throat and my mother throughing lightning bolts at him how did she do THAT! But them man only pulled out a green rock that froze them bother and then pulled out a gun "You should of known better to think that i would come unprepaired! Do you really think that i am that stupid?" he questioned "well your bad!" and just as little me came back out her room she saw HIM pull the triger and kill them both. Then ran to our mother who was ust hanging on to life just enough to tell her one thing "you are speical and never forget it! I....... love....... you."she spoke the lst word she will ever do and then stopped breathing.

Little me looked really mad but i didn't know what was going to happen next as the rest was just a blur to my memorys. She then screamed and she to changed but she had silver hair not old silver but bold siver with bright red eyes her hands came on fire and started to burn everything she could including the mann but he fled. She tryed running after him but as soon as she got to the woods collapsed and changed back to normal as she fell asleep. "You understand why it happended?" they girl asked again "no i still don't get it!" i shouted "you are one of the profisied onces as only they will and can stop all evil in the world." she replied then a ryme started in my head

4 shall come to destory all evil

1 with a horible past

1 without a mate

1 from a place no one will guess

1 from the dark

witch, werewolf, human and vampire

all 4 shall stop the ones hoping to stop the world

but if 4 do not come all hope is lost.

I got images of everything that will happen if the evil isn't destroyed i didn't even know that i was awake in the same bed as i was before screaming until somone started whispering soothing word to me as soon as they stopped all i did was stare at them and say "Where am i? and who are you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay i finaly got chapter 6 up sorry that i didn't put it up yestoday but i didn't finsh it but now it is finshed chapter 6 that is. So what do you think so far and what do you think is going to happen?

anywho i hoped you like it don't forget to vote,fan and comment!

until wednesday or saturday peace out guys! :D