Chapter 4

Hey readers! sorry i didn't upload another part of my story yesterday i just really wanted this one to be awesome so i had to think a lot about what i was going to write! enjoy :D!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously......

     That's when her eyes started twitching so i shouted for the pack doc to come up now next thing i knew he was standing next to me looking her over and then he took a step back an gasped. At that same moment she woke up and took in a huge amount of air. I sighed in relief and saw her looking confused to where she was i was about to explain where she was but instead she screamed..........

 Surprised!

  Jessy's P.O.V.

         I woke up with a gasp of air and i realised that i was not in my room. I was looking about this room when i saw that there was that boy from my dream staring at me and at the right of him was someone i hoped i'd never see again! A man that haunted my dreams! A man who killed my family! Just as the one who was from my dream was about to speak i beat him to it by screaming hoping that someone would come to my rescue but , I knew that wouldn't happen because no one would come then then why would they come now!

       I stopped screaming it was obvious that the guy from my dream didn't know what i was screaming about but that THING did and it looked like he was going to make a runner! So i made it look like i was to scared to say anything! So when he looked relaxed enough to let his guard down i lunged for him while screaming "Did you have fun you sick twisted bartered!" but he ran out the door before i could do anything. So i braced myself for the ground but the pain never came but i did feel someone around my waist and that's when i started kicking, screaming and biting whoever it was even though i felt completely safe i just couldn't let them fool me like they did before!

       When he finally let me go i ran for the door but he got there quicker and said with a hurt expression "Why do you run love!"

I said back "To get revenge" as soon as i said that he looked completely taken back but quickly changed it to one of confusion an replied "But why on that docter?"

then i say "I don't have time for this! Just leave me alone!"

"Then make time cause i an't leaving this position until you do!" said the smart ass

As he said that he wasn't leaving his position i ran to the window that was open and jumped. When i looked back up he was there looking surpised, confused and a bit pissed! But i didn't care...

But you do!

What the...Who are you?

        But all it did was laughed then went away. So i took off running into the woods and didn't stop till i saw that man change into a tanned wolf and then it hit me that they are all werewolves! Then i was pretty pleased with myself that i managed to get away! When i looked again the were was gone! Damn!

       I started running again but not as fast as before and i realised that i felt empty inside almost not whole! I realised that i would be questioned tonight when i didn't come home back to my bofriend but for some reason when i thought of Rob as my boyfriend i felt disgusted but that wasn't knew so i knocked it off and ran back to my personal hell!

   Jake's P.O.V.

         I can't believe Damon has found his mate! But for some strange reason she reminded me of my Little sis that died along with my mum and dad when i was little! I managed to escape because Damon's dad came to my rescue and helped me come to terms with what happened but sometimes i just miss them so much more than anyone in the pack knows!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry again that i didn't upload yestoday but i needed to figure out what was going to happen and i know that this one was rubbish but i  couldn't think of anything eles to write!

comment     vote       and    enjoy!!!!