Chapter 5

• Dedicated to every one of my fans!!! :D

i Know i haven't uploaded in ages it just that i've been on holiday and had know acess to a computer and i've had writers block so i'm going to make this chapter a lot long than the onse before it!!! and this chapter is dedicated to all of my fan and readers!!! so hope you enjoy!!!! =D the person on the right is Jake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously.....

I started running again but not as fast as before and i realised that i felt empty inside almost not whole! I realised that i would be questioned tonight when i didn't come home back to my bofriend but for some reason when i thought of Rob as my boyfriend i felt disgusted but that wasn't new so i knocked it off and ran back to my personal hell!

Jake P.O.V.

I can't believe Damon has found his mate! But for some strange reason she reminded me of my Little sister that died along with my mum and dad when i was little! I managed to escape because Damon's dad came to my rescue and helped me come to terms with what happened but sometimes i just miss them so much more than anyone in the pack knows!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon's P.O.V.

I can't believe she did that!! i can't believe i let her do that!!! Then again i didn't excepted her to jump out of a two-story and not brake a bone in her bodie not even a scrach on her at all! And now i think about it her wounds seemed to be non-excitant when she woke up...... i wounder what and who she is as i just relised that i didn't even know her name i only new her bymy nic-name that i gave her angle.

While the hell am i still standing here i got to go after before she runs into more touble "Jake I am going after my mate! keep control of the pact until i am back" "Ok,hope you find her before the rooges do because our snet is going to be all over her now and they might think she is a wolf like us!"  Shit i hadn't thought of that ! i hope she is alright! I shot from my posision that i was in to jump out of the window and swift into my midnight black wolf i started to catch her scent but it was weak she must not be human if she could run this fast so quickly. What the hell is she? so i started to run as fast as i could to catch up to her and it seemed that luck was on my side because i had found her running but not fast it was like she was deep in thought.

I shifted back into my human self and ran after to her  but quietly so she didn't hear me coming but she must of because she whispered"I know you are there" how did she know i was there no one not evern a werewolf could of pick that up "this day keeps getting wireder and wireder"i muttered to myself so low no human could of heard it but she seemed to catch. Who is this mate of mine?

Jessy's P.O.V.

As i was think about what my toucher would be tonight when i felt someone following me "i know you are there" as i turned to find the wolf that kidnapped me but it wouldn't be the first time"this day keeps getting wireder and wireder" wolf man muttered to himself i guess he didn't know that i heard him because he look shocked when i replied back "Come and live my life for a while then you will know what wired is..... and pain" i whisped the last part to myself thinking sadly about my past. "What do you mean pain?" he asked shaking wolf boys getting angry sung in my head with a sadistic smile on my face "OMG!!!!! The Unvivers suddenly cares enough to ask what my lifes pain has been" and then i started laughing so hard my sides started to hurt because of all the bruises.

The wolf man was looking at me funny and then he asked a question that made me calm really fast "Have you lost it or somthing?"  "no wolf boy i have known that eventhough the world might let a little good into your life somthing 10 times worse will come screaming round the coner !" he then look at me with pity as if i had not experinced anything in my life but i had i had seen thing,known thing and had things done to me that nobodie should ever experince because it is the true nature of everything around us.

"now if you excuse me if have to be getting home someone will be looking for me"i said as i truned around and started to walk  back to my hell but wolf boy stoped me "You an't going anywhere! for all you know that guy that you where running from moght still be looking for you!" he shouted "I know that is why i have to get back home now let go!" i shouted back "i still not letting you go anywhere!" he wants to play it that way then fine i will play as well "OK!" i said "what you are acutaly going to stay with me!" he looked happy and conused as he said that wll he wont be for long i thought "no i am not staying with you i am staying here since you aren't letting me go anywhere!" i replied then jumped down by the tree onto the ground "fine have it your way if your are not moving i am moveing you" he said happly as he picked me up and through my over his shoulder then started sprinting back the way i came back to HIM! So i did what any normal girl would do as soon as we got into company i started kicking and sceaming "HELP, HELP I AM BEING KIDNAPPED I AM BEING KIDNAPPED CALL FOR THE POLICE!!!!" but they all looked at me funny with smiles on there faces so i repeated the same thing again and again louder then the first when i was shouted at by wolf boy "do you mind you are giving me a headache!" "well i dont mind because YOU ARE TRYING TO KIDNAPP ME!!!!!" and as i gave another kick he let go kneeling on the floor in pain yes i hit him in the privets and then i started running back toward the woods when i saw the eyes of someone i'd never think i would see again..... "Jessica?" oh crap i thought as i blacked out another time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh who did she see well i guess you will have to wait till next saturday!

hoped you like it and dont forget to comment sbscribe and vote for this story

peace out dudes!!!!! :D