Chapter 3

OK this on is going to be a lot longer than the other 2 so enjoy!!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

He looked like he was about to yell at me for leaving him with no explanation but then he saw what i was carrying and he expression turned to one of surprise and the he said "you found your mate didn't you?" i just nodded still looking at my angel's face.

Awake

Jessy's P.O.V

          I heard someone speaking but i didn't know who it was! All i knew was that he had a very masculine voice and he sounded sad as if he felt like he was losing someone he had just found!!!!! Then i heard sobs followed by " When is she going to wake up?! i need her to wake up soon because......" at the end it went really quiet and then i was lost again in the dark waters but it felt different this time and believe me i would know i have been in them a lot!

        It was different because it felt more like a dream than blacking out! Suddenly, instead of being in the dark waters i was in a bright, sunny beautiful meadow and a boy was there he looked older than me but looks can be deceiving. Also i felt like i knew him somehow. While i was still trying to figure out where i had seen him before i hadn't noticed that he had been walking up to me that's when i realised he was right in front of me starting to speak.

       he said " You have to wake up now or you never will"

     when he said it he look sad but i soon realised that he was trying to command me and i absolutely hated that so me being me replied  "You can't tell me what to do!" he sighed and when i thought he was going to argue back he just hit my forehead and i was back in the waters once again but they weren't as deep as they were before and were getting shallow were and that's when i woke up! 

  Damon's P.O.V.

           As soon as we got back to the house i was really worried because she hadn't woken up yet but her injury's looked not that bad but, that didn't mean that i didn't want got rip that bastered's head of as soon as i get my hands on him for hurting my mate! But instead stead of thinking about HIM i just focused on my mate and the fact that she wasn't waking up. So i ordered Jake to get the pack doctor while i took her to my room and put her in the bed. In about 2 second the pack doctor came in and started bandaging up the wound while examining her.

          He looked at my face and saw that i was completely scared and worried (and considering who i am that doesn't happen very often) and said that she was in a comer and only she can find the will to wake up after that i told everyone to leave the room as soon as i knew they were a good distance away i stated crying and asking for her to wake up.

         After a while i fell asleep and was dreaming of a bright meadow! As i looked around i saw her!!! My mate! My angel! My life! Looking at me funny an i suddenly realised why i was here. So i started walking up to her, and when i got to her she looked up with confusion written on her face then it turned to realisation. I didn't waste any time getting to the point.

             So i said " You have to wake up now or you never will"

             She look like she pitied me but that soon changed to anger and i wondered what i did to anger her but before i could ask she said "You can't tell me what to do!" I sighed  and thought about arguing back but decided against it. Then it hit me that in the movies when people were in other people dreams to wake them up you always hit them in the forehead so i thought it might be worth a shot so i tried it but all it did was wake me up. I just hoped that it would wake her up to.

             That's when her eyes started twiching so i shouted for the pack doc to come up now next thing i knew he was standing next to me looking her over and then he took a step back an gasped. At that same moment she woke up and took in a huge amount of air. I sighed in relief and saw her looking confused to where she was i was about to explane where she was but instead she screamed..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok that one was longer than the last two so i hoped you enjoyed it !

Don't forrget to coment on what she might have screamed about!

vote and enjoy!!! :D