Hospital

(Louis's POV)

I pulled in the house and got Ali inside. When we opened the door all the boys were looking at us anxiously.

"Is she okay?" Zayn asked.

"She will be, after we go to the hospital." I said putting her down.

"What! She has to go to the hospital?" Niall yelled.

"Yeah we have to get her clothes and get her to Children's Hospital." I said. "Liam can you pick Ali out some clothes?"

"Sure Louis." He picked up Ali and went upstairs.

"Dammit!" I yelled and hit the wall. "If I wouldn't have let her be outside in the cold the other day she wouldn't be sick!"

"Louis it's not your fault. She will be better don't worry." Niall said.

"We better get going." I said

"We will meet you two there in a few hours okay?" Harry said.

I nodded and Liam came down with Ali and her clothes.

"See you guys later." I said taking Ali. Ali waved goodbye and I put her stuff in the car.

I put Ali in the car and headed towards the hospital. "Daddy I can't breath." She said coughing and wheezing.

"Okay Ali we are almost there just stay calm and control your breathing." I told her.

Her coughing was getting out I control. I pulled into the hospital and jumped out of the car. I grabbed Ali and started rubbing her back. Once she was breathing some what normal I took her inside. I went to the front desk and signed her in.

We took a seat and after what seemed like forever they called her back. They gave her a gown and some socks to change into. The nurse shut the door for her to change.

"Daddy I don't want to wear this." She said making a disgusted look.

"Ali you don't have a choice. The faster you get in this thing the faster we can leave and go home." I said pulling her shirt off.

She huffed and stepped into the gown. I tied it up and she got under the covers in her hospital bed.

The nurse came back and rolled in a tray with her IV. Oh no.

"Okay Ali I'm going to put up this in your arm to give you your medicine." The nurse said holding up the needle.

Ali shook her head no and started crying. I got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ali remember when you cut you knee and you grabbed Uncle Liam's finger so it wouldn't hurt when I cleaned your cut? Do the same thing, grab my finger as hard as you can, you can do this baby." I said holding her hand. She nodded and the nurse started putting the needle in her little arm. Ali squeezed my finger as hard as she could.

"All done!" The nurse said. Ali looked up at me and I kissed her forehead.

"Mr. Tomlinson can I speak to you for a moment?" The nurse asked. I nodded and went out in the hall.

"The medicine should start kicking in soon. It will help her breath better and not cough as much. It will probably make her sleepy and if she gets really sleepy she will start to sound loopy until she falls asleep. The medicine might also make her sick at her stomach, so make sure she eats something. Hopefully she can be out of here a few days." The nurse said smiling.

"Thank you." I said and went back in to where Ali was.

I could tell the medicine was working. Ali started fluttering her eyes trying to keep them open.