Long Night

(A/N: this chapter will change POV's often just lettin ya know!)

(Louis's POV)

I went down stairs after Ali called me. All the boys were watching TV and eating.

"Hey what happened?" Liam asked.

"Oh Ali just wanted to say goodnight. She is fine". I replied.

Liam nodded and continued watching Tv. We all talked about the upcoming tour and other stuff when Harry and Niall went to bed. Then Liam and Zayn went to bed. It was just me eating popcorn and walking around the house. I checked on Ali and she was tossing and turing in her sleep. I sat my bowl of popcorn on her nightstand and went over to her bed. I stroked her hair a few times and she calmed down. I grabbed my popcorn and went to my room. I got changed into some sweats and laid down.

1 hour later

"DADDY!"

I woke up instantly. I ran in Ali's room and saw her sitting up shacking her head frantically. I went and sat on her bed and put her on my lap. I started rocking her and cooing things in her ear.

"Hey baby you okay?" I asked. She shook her head no and started crying again. "Shhh it's okay don't cry." I cooed. "Daddy h-he h-hit me." She cried in my neck. "It's okay baby, he can't hurt you." I continued rocking her.

Harry walked through the door in only basketball shorts. "Everything okay in here?" He asked.

"Not really." I shrugged.

Harry huffed and said "here let me take her." I got Ali off of me and gave her to Harry. She wined a bit but Harry took her in his room. I went back in my room and tried to fall asleep.

(Harry's POV)

I took Ali from Louis and brought her in my room. We are sitting on the bed watching some kid show. "Uncle Harry, I'm scared." She wined. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled her close. "Why you scared cutie?" I asked tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "What if he hits me again?" She asked. "Who Ali?" I asked. She didn't answer and just turned on her side.

45 minuets later

"Harry wake up please! Harry!"

I opened my eyes and Ali was sitting on her knees and looked like she had been crying. I sat up on my elbows and rubbed my eyes. "Hey cutie are you all right?" I asked. She shook her head no. "I want Uncle Niall." She mumbled. I put her on my hip and went to Niall's room. I knocked on he door a few hard times which made Ali jump. "Sorry Ali". I said. She laid her head on my shoulder.

Niall answered half awake in only his boxers. "Uh Niall." I said covering Ali's eyes. "Shit sorry". Niall said shutting the door and coming back out in a Rolling Stones t-shirt and shorts. "Here I will take her". Niall said holding out his hands. "Thanks." I said giving Ali to Niall. I went back in my room and went to sleep.

(Niall's POV)

Poor little Ali. She obviously can't sleep. And I have no idea what is wrong with her.

"Hey sweetie, can you not sleep?" I asked sitting in a rocking chair.

"No, Uncle Niall I'm scared." She mumbled into my neck.

"Why are you scared Ali?" I asked rocking her.

"I-I can't tell you. H-he will hurt me." She cried.

"You can tell me Ali. I promise no one will ever hurt you again." I cooed.

"O-okay. She said. "I'm scared my old daddy will hurt me again. I had my bad dreams and they seem really real Uncle Niall." She cried hugging my neck tighter.

"Oh Ali." I huffed. "Your old daddy is gone and isn't coming back." I explained. "Your totally safe here and we would never hurt you." I said sitting her the the bed.

Ali climbed off the bed and went to the door. She couldn't reach the knob so I opened the door and we walked over to Zayn's bedroom door. She pushed the door open and went inside. I followed her in and she was shaking Zayn's shoulder to try and wake him up. "Ali what are you doing?" I chuckled. Zayn woke up and looked at me like I was crazy. "Niall what the hell?" He asked. "Uncle Zayn I wanted to say I love you." Ali said kissing his nose. "Well I love you to Ali" Zayn chuckled. "Goodnight Uncle Zayn" She said walking out the door. "Night Ali" he said.

"Niall Is she okay?" Zayn asked before I left.

"I think. I don't know. She has been having nightmares and stuff." I said.

"Oh well come get me of you need me" Zayn said laying back down.

"Will do." I answered.

Ali wondered into Louis's room and jumped up on the bed. She wiggled her way under Louis's arm where his arm was around her.

"I'm going back to bed Ali. I love you." I said.

"I love you Uncle Niall. Thank you." She giggled.

"Your welcome sweetie." I chuckled. I blew her a kiss and went to bed.

(Ali's POV)

I like sleeping with daddy. I tried going in my new bed but I just couldn't. This is where I need to be. Right beside daddy. I also just now noticed daddy has drawings on his tummy. I will have to ask him tomorrow why he has so many. I snuggled close to daddy and whispered "I love you daddy". He kissed my cheek and said "I love you to Ali. So much." Then I went to a bad dreamless sleep.

A/N:HEY GUYS!!! I UPDATED REALLY EARLY AND I THINK IT IS LONGER SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS!! I WILL UPDATE PROBABLY THIS WEEKEND OR EARLY NEXT WEEK!! ILY ALL! ALSO REMEMBER

VOTE AND SHARE WITH Friends!!!! Ily!!