Finding Ali

(Ali's POV)

My mummy and daddy said to stay at the table and don't leave. I'm still waiting for my food. Then 5 boys come up to me. They keep asking me all these questions that I don't know the answer to. They ask if they can take me home with them I say yes because I don't want my parents to come back and get me. They are mean and I wanna go home with these peoples.

(Louis's POV)

Me and the boys decided to go out and eat. We entered the restaurant and there was a little girl sitting all by herself.

"Hey Niall where do you think that little girls parents are?" I asked Niall.

"I don't know let's go find out." He said. Me and the boys followed Niall to where the little girl was.

"Hey cutie where are your parents?" Niall asked. She just shrugged.

"Do you know where they went?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"Do you know if they are coming back?" Harry asked. She shrugged.

"Do you want to come home with us until you find your parents?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled. "I'm going to take that as a yes." I chuckled. I picked her up and walked to the car.

"I forgot,what's your name?" I asked.

"Ali and I'm three!" She said.

"Well Ali I'm Louis,and this is Niall,Harry,Liam,and Zayn." I said pointing them out.

(HOME)

Ali fell asleep on the way home so Harry had to carry her inside.

"Hey guys where do I put her?" Harry asked.

"Set her on the couch." I said.

Me and the boys started talking and Ali started to squirm in her sleep.

"N-no!" Ali screamed.

I jumped up and went over to her.

"Hey Ali, Ali wake up". I shook her gently. She woke up with tears in her eyes. She looked at me for a second and began to cry.

I picked her up and sat her on my lap. I started rocking her and she finally calmed down.

"Well Im going to bed see you guys in the morning. Good night Ali." Zayn said patting her head.

"Me to. Night Ali." Harry said doing the same.

Then Liam and Niall said their goodnights and went up stairs.

"Okay Ali it's time for bed." I said laying her down on the couch.

"Louis can I sleep with you?" She asked.

"Sure Ali come on let's go to my room." I said carrying her up the stairs.

We got into my room and I laid her down on the bed I tucked her in and said goodnight. I heard a little faint sound it was Ali. "Thank you for taking me away from them." She whispered.

A/N: SO SOMEHOW MY TWO OTHER CHAPTERS GOT DELETED SOMI CHANGED IT A LITTLE HOPE YOU ENJOY! VOTE AND COMMENT