Doctors

(Louis's POV)

I woke up and I felt Ali's forehead and she was still warm. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and called the doctors office.

I got her appointment set up for 10:30. It was 9:00 so I shook Ali's small body. She wined and opened her eyes. "Morning baby." I said siting her up. "Do you feel any better?"

She shook her head no and climbed in my lap. "Awe baby I'm sorry." I said rocking her.

"I'm taking you to the doctor today okay?"

"No." She whimpered.

"They will make you feel better." I said. She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Come on let's get you dressed."

I took her in her bedroom and put her in some jeans a One Direction t-shirt. I slipped on her pink converse and got her a jacket. I put a note on the counter grabbed my keys and me and Ali headed out the door. I buckled Ali in her car seat and starting driving to the doctors office.

"Daddy are they going to hurt me?" Ali asked as we pulled into the doctor office.

"No baby they are going to make you feel better." I said unbuckling.

She huffed and I went around to where she was and got her out then we walked inside. I went to the front desk where a old lady was on the computer. "Ali Tomlinson." I said to the old lady. She looked through all the files and handed me some paper work. "Fill this out and Dr. Martin will be with you soon." She smiled. I sat down at a chair and filled out all the paper work while Ali played with some toys. I handed the old lady the papers and she put Ali's files on a shelf for the doctor. A few minuets later a nurse came out. "Ali Tomlinson?" Ali dropped her toys and came over to me. I picked her up and we went back with the nurse. We went in room five and I told the nurse what was wrong with her. The nurse took her temperature and it was 100.01. The nurse frowned and said, "Dr. Martin will be with you shortly." I said thank you and she closed the door behind her.

Ali climbed off of the doctor bed and came and climbed up on my lap.

"Ali you need to stay up there so the doctor can check you out." I said putting her back on the bed.

"No I don't want him to touch me." She whimpered.

I knew now why she was so scared. She didn't want the doctor to touch her like her old dad did.

"Oh i see." I said sitting beside her. "Ali the doctor isn't going to touch you in bad ways. He is going to make you feel better, and if he tries to pull anything I will be right here next to you."

She smiled then the doctor came in. "Hi Ali I'm Dr. Martin, and I see here you haven't been feeling to well." He said putting his stethoscope up to Ali's chest.

"Can you take some deep breaths for me?" Dr. Martin asked. Ali did as told but started coughing. I rubbed her back which helped. He lifted up her shirt and put the stethoscope on her heart. She started giggling as he moved the tool to her back.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

She looked up at me and said, "It's cold."

I chuckled and keep rubbing her back. "Can you lay down for me?" The doctor asked.

Ali looked at me and I nodded. She laid down and the doctor lifted her shirt again. Ali began breathing hard and looking for me. "I'm right here, I'm right here." I said going to the edge of the bed and holding her hand. Dr. Martin started feeling her stomach and helped her back up.

"Okay Mr. Tomlinson I think Ali here has phenomena." Dr. Martin frowned.

That's not what I wanted to here. "How do you think she got it?" I asked.

"Well considering the weather change it easier for babies and toddlers to catch it when it would get colder then warmer then colder again." He explained.

I nodded then asked, "Will she have to got to the hospital?"

"Since she is three yes, but just for a few days unless she doesn't get any better then we will extend the time."

I really didn't want to hear that. "You can take her to the children's hospital after your done here." He said shacking my hand. He left the room and I put Ali on my hip.

"Are we going home daddy?" She asked.

"Well to get your clothes." I said getting in the car.

She looked at me confused. "Ali we have to take you to the hospital." I said sadly.

"But why?" She whimpered.

"Just so you can get better faster."

She didn't say anything else and we drove home in silence.

A/N: two updates in a day! I just love you that much!(; I hope you like it and will update tomorrow!(:

Ilygsm!

Vote comment and share with friends!

Also thanks for 3k reads!(: means a lot!
(;