Bad dreams/Ali's drawing

(Louis's POV)

I put Ali down for a nap just because she didn't sleep well last night. All the boys were up and watching football on the tv. After she wakes up I'm going to go get her bed and she will stay here with the boys for some "bonding" time.

"Daddy!!!" Ali screams out in fear.

"I will go get her". Liam says.

She's up.

(Liam's POV)

I walked in Louis's room and Ali was sitting on on his bed with her face in her hands.

"Hey Ali, you awake?" I asked sitting beside her.

"I-I want daddy. Where is he?" She asked coming and sitting on my lap.

"He is down stairs. You wanna go see him?" She nodded. I picked her up and out her on my hip. She laid her head on my shoulder. I went back down stairs and Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Louis were playing a game on the play station. We went to the kitchen and got Ali some juice and sat down on the couch.

"Daddy!" Ali exclaimed and ran to Louis.

"Hi baby did you have a good nap?" He asked pausing the game. She shook her head no and Louis sat her on his lap. "Another bad dream?" He asked. She nodded and started to cry.

"Awe sweetie it's ok. They aren't real." Niall said taking Ali from Louis. Niall started rocking Ali and she calmed down.

"Hey baby guess what!" Louis said.

"What?" She questioned.

"I'm going to get your new bed today!" Louis said. She smiled. She started giggling for no reason. It was so cute!

"What's so funny silly?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know." Ali giggled.

"Well I'm going to go get your bed. I will be back a little later." Louis said getting up and grabbing his keys.

Ali wiggled out of Niall's grip and went to Louis. "Can I come daddy?" She asked trying to get him to pick her up.

"No baby I'm going to go by my self and you can stay here with your uncles." He said.

"But I wanna go to daddy." She whimpered.

"Not this time baby. I will be back in a few hours, and you could call me on one of your uncles phones." Louis said.

She just nodded. "I will miss you daddy. I love you". Ali said.

Louis chuckled. "Baby I will come back, love you to. And be good." Louis kissed Ali's temple and headed out the door.

Ali was just watching the door for like five minuets. Then she finally came back in the living room and sat by Harry.

"Harry, do you think daddy would like it if I drew him a picture?" Ali asked.

"I'm positive he would like it." Harry said.

"Come on, we got to finish before he gets home!" Ali yelled. She grabbed Harry, and Zayn's hand and went to her room.

"She really is the cutest." Niall said.

"Yep, Louis is really happy I can tell." I said.

20 minuets later Ali came down stairs with a paper in her hand.

"Are you ready to see it Uncle Niall?" Ali asked.

"Sure am. Dazzle me sweetie!" He said.

Ali showed us her picture and it was two stick figures in front of a house and a banner in the sky that said One Direction.

"See this is me and daddy, and this is your band name!" Ali said excitedly.

"It's great doll!" I said.

She smiled. Harry and Zayn came down and their finger nails were painted pink.

Niall tried to hide his laugh but failed. I just came out and laughed.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. At least it made her happy okay!" Harry said.

"Yeah at we took one for the team!" Zayn complained.

Me and Niall bursted out laughing. Ali even started laughing and she didn't even know what was going on.

While we were laughing the front door opened. We stopped laughing and sat on the couch and acted some what normal.

"Daddy I made you something!" Ali said. She gave Louis her drawing and he had the biggest smile on his face. "Do you like it? Uncle Harry and Uncle Zayn helped me on it." She said lifting her arms up so he could pick her up.

"Ali I love it! Thank you so much!" Louis said putting the picture on the refrigerator.

"Your welcome daddy. I missed you." She said giving him a kiss on the nose.

"I missed you to baby, I got your bed. Your uncles will have to help me put it together later." Louis said.

She smiled.

"Come on lets talk to your uncles." Louis said.

A/N: HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

THE WWA TOUR STARTS TODAY!!! ANYONE GOING?

COMMENT WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN

VOTE

SHARE WITH FRIENDS!

Ily!