viginti duo

"how was it?"

As soon as Yoongi entered the facility, both Taehyung and Namjoon swarmed him with questions about Chaeyoung, what had happened, if anything worked, if he managed to not scare her away at all.

"fine" He replied, snarky, eyes landing on the last person he'd want to see, specially in a not so bad settled mood. "the music isn't a poppy, lack-of-lyrical sense record from the eighties, i'm quite impressed" Was all he voiced out, before Jimin himself left the booth reserved specifically by the club's owner, a personal little favor he owed to Namjoon. "where's he going?"

The two boys whom tried to get the juicy details out of their friend fairly apart from the questioned man turned around, eyes oozing with the way Jimin worked his feet towards an unknown destination,

"the main entrance..." Taehyung babbled, before sprinting after him, the others couldn't really help it anyway, heading in the same direction, coming across the last needed key for this set up to work idealistically.

"so you didn't lie, huh? she came. Now, why? what did you exactly do to her? not even i had the chance to rely some sense into her brain cells" Yoongi scoffed, a little intentional smirk plastered proudly across his face, left hand dragging Namjoon away from the scene.

"honesty is all it takes for loyalty to make its way through, that's what went on between me and her, nothing so out of the blue, now let's just, let it be and enjoy ourselves for once, the music's insanely good"

"yeah but your dumbass boyfriend is standing right beside the pretty couple while they chit chat, how they haven't noticed him i fucking wonder"

"he took most of it, besides the fact that lecturing me about not making other people's business my own is of any good at all was a huge part of this project, i don't think they mind, Jimin might as well kill two birds with one stone, leave the burden behind-"

"it's not looking good, though, Chaeyoung's turning red" by the time Yoongi actually stopped his movements and let go of the other party, both youngins had sprinted out of the club, Taehyung's eyes cast to the ground, hands in pockets posture, it really didn't look good. He ran towards his boyfriend, held him, asked him what on earth was stopping the circle of friends to never go back in time and feel adjusted to each other anymore, to which the boy responded wholeheartedly...

"Chaeyoung blurted out that she's in love with Jimin, he was taken aback by the confession and wandered for too long, and she took it as a waste of time so, she got mad, and left, Jimin just went after her for reassurance, he feels the same baby, don't worry, they'll be fine"

"right"

fine.