tredecim

-------------------------

7:49 PM [cyber cafe]

his slim fingers traveled around the rim of the glass he sipped every 2 minutes from, smirk growing bigger over the other's hesitant manners, "how many more times do i have to tell you this? i don't! like guys, never have, never will, it's just natural for me to be touchy, if you haven't noticed yet i don't complain when you hold my hands and play with them, or when you make a mess of my hair, i literally let you cross the line with me, but i do it with someone else and suddenly it's a problem", Jimin's eyes glazed over Taehyung's cheeky form, despising his almighty attitude "honestly, he's just a friend, nothing else"

"alright, what about Jiwoo? how is she? it's been a while since i last saw her" to this, Jimin smiled, "i guess i hit the right spot didn't i? you're so whipped my man" the chestnut haired teen was sleek, he knew his friend's weakness, bringing her up did nothing but allow the blonde haired boy to drop any signs of stress and discomfort, "speak up"

"she's fine, we're going out tomorrow to celebrate our one month since the highschool graduation ceremony, cheesy, but i'll get to spend it with her so i don't mind" at this point Taehyung could have kept his obliviousness to the two people sitting all the way back in the cyber cafe, if it wasn't for the twin glancing in his direction constantly, which irritated him, "and yeah, she's practically just ready to take that first step, or something, i can't and don't want to remember the text she sent me, it was too much" Jimin noticed that his rant landed against the walls and anything else except Taehyung, snapping his fingers in front of the boy's face "earth to you, asshole, were you even listening?" shaking his head confirming that not really, he wasn't paying any attention, made Jimin feel extremely unimportant, although he figured something better kept the boy's attention on guard mode, to which he slowly turned his head around, peripheral vision helping with the answers he needed, "stop looking at her"

"why? wasn't she that old crush you had..." his raspy, low and elicit voice faded as he spoke, eyes landing yet again on Chaeyoung "i swear you told me about a tiny chick with the S shape and deep, hazel eyes was your dream lover, and i'm probably looking at her because damn, she does have all that" Jimin's reaction to the other's sudden appreciation towards a woman for the very first time in decades was priceless, eyes big, hands squeezing his jeans to the point of tearing them apart in one swift move, "cat got your tongue? why are women your weakness i wonder"

"shut up, just shut up Taehyung this isn't funny, she's like a little sister to me" softly yelling and looking out to make sure that nobody overhears their conversation, Jimin proceeded to pull his friend's collar, noses grazing one against the other "don't you dare call her over, or we're done, get it? done" he let go, slumping against the silky fabric that covered the seats, cracking his neck out of instinct

"then tell me more about the guy from earlier, and i'll promise to never bring that hottie over there up"

"what do you fucking mean hottie?"

Taehyung now cracked his knuckles, the tip of his left index lingering on the table, slowly poking his right cheek "i'm bi, babe" he leaned in, that devilish grin of his making a reappearance "women are as hot as men can be, to me, don't forget"

-------------------------------

  ✧