viginti

the vibrant morning held their bodies, Yoongi's slim fingers traced the many acne scars and beauty spots scattered across his beloved's shoulders, while the latter silently whispered his admiration and genuine affection into the thin air separating them, only inches apart waiting to leave nothing but breathy kisses behind.

"update me on Jimin's situation" Taehyung, fresh out of the shower and with a single, small towel wrapped around his waist, beamed at the man currently working out his thumbs by pressing every single button on the game controller, hopefully not missing a beat that could cost his character's last life.

"baby, i'm quite-oh fuck" whoever the opponent might have been, read through Yoongi's last resort of escaping the poorly graphicated and isolated barn, wounding the bit of ego he grew after being the second to last to live in the video game. His body moved along with the character, a pretty little scene his boyfriend never hesitated to record as he kept quiet, hoping that Yoongi would, in the mean time, win. "is that all he's got? stupid minor" Taehyung didn't help the cackle that reverberated from his throat, amused with the display of his boyfriend's tactics.

"one of these days you will knock yourself out and that's when i won't help", Yoongi stilled his movements moments before the spotted boy finished his sentence, taking into account the truth, that he, as hard as it sounds, might as well just end up dying along with his character.

"shut up?" his eyes rolled, "i'm almost done, get dressed for the love of god, it's distracting even if i'm not directly looking at you", placing his smartphone on the bedsheets, and walking towards his respective drawer, Taehyung made sure to wear what the weather would accept as a contrast to it. A nice, warm and cozy gray onesie, the fabric thick despite it being loose from the shoulders til the curve of his hipbones. "finally! jesus"

"what's next? virgin mary? the 12 apostles?" the glare he received ended up being willingly welcomed, his lips clashing against Yoongi's right cheek, "just kidding, now, Jimin?" all Yoongi could do was sigh, despite his tries of avoiding the topic after a good 3 weeks. Quite the record if you ask me.

"i don't know, last time i saw him was when Chaeyoung called me out to grab a drink, after that my interest in him died, i mean, could you possibly play the victim while the person who's been there for you beyond ages is on the verge of giving up? if you know, that they're in need of a shoulder, a hand, the whole goddamn components of your body, wouldn't you try and see what the result might be? he misses her but doesn't even try to reach out, and Chaeyoung is just genuinely done with the cat and mouse play, they need closure, but i don't know how to achieve that" the whole time his lips moved, his eyes remained glued to the ground, nevertheless Taehyung wasn't bothered by it, aware of the fact that all Yoongi needed was to rant. But you would also think i should be there for my best friend, right?

"this is why i never get involved in other people's business" Yoongi's body perked all the way up, his ears not used to the tone of voice that had just slipped from Taehyung's mouth, "but i am also not saying that it doesn't worry me, Jimin has always thrown me out of his internal turmoils, because i don't deserve to be put through whatever hell he carries within, so i obey, i never ask when it looks like i should, or talk to him about it when i know i should, because anything, the most irrelevant, incessant detail could unleash what would be my following nightmares... and i apply this to Chaeyoung's case as well" his eyes stared deep into the other's, never wavering nor glazing, "she doesn't want to hurt those that shouldn't be hurt, that Jimin can relate to, excessively, he's very conscious, but you, Yoongi, you involved yourself into their mess, and now here you are, being a living one"

he definitely wasn't expecting this, he definitely didn't think things through like a common sensed person would, he just threw wood into the fire, and added that bit of gasoline to make the mix spark, it hasn't blown up, but it's getting there, "i... feel bad" well no shit you dickhead.

"it's okay, let's just gather ourselves, pick up the mess yeah?" Taehyung's smirk always signifies something, there are many secrets hidden behind them, something Yoongi hasn't definitely grown accustomed to, but the adrenaline of it makes him love the boy just a bit too much more each day, "there will be a party hosted by Namjoon's father in the club down the street, you know the man got his hands inside the dirt for a while before he could own companies and spots across the country, and his son, his liaison, invited us, you can drag Chaeyoung and i will do my part with Jimin, it's on Friday" possibly couldn't get any more stereotypical but who cares at this point.

"sure, but how do we know whether Namjoon hasn't invited either of them already or..."

"unlike you, and excuse my shade, no one has tried to set foot on their mine, so don't worry, we're clear for now"

despite the plan's simplicity, it didn't sound too bad, but Yoongi still squirmed at the thought of it, "do you think it'll work?", if scowls could kill then he'd be dead by now, his boyfriend's ego hurt in the process of doubt.

"of fucking course it will, otherwise i wouldn't even try it out"

"fuck you i'm the one helping, no need to be aggressive"

"no need to sound like a little bitch"

"Taehyung, i swear-"

"this is why you bottom", his attempt at sprinting out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen succeeded, not so happy over what would be of him if Yoongi ever caught him.

but he's worth it, always.