quinque

------------------

2:02 PM, [after Taehyung left]

Jimin stood his ground, right hand outstretched hoping that the boy who had already vanished into thin air would, under any odds, come back and rethink about it, but he couldn't, Taehyung couldn't deal with the idea of being lured into mine grounds, waiting for him to make the wrong move and blow everything up, his last resort to just ditch Jimin and the group of friends who waited patiently inside of the cyber cafe

"hey" a presence greeted from behind Jimin's form, tapping on said boy's shoulder several times "what's up?" his eyes followed the blonde haired's stance for a moment, before slowly moving to stand in front of him, taking over the boy's sight "earth to you? did something happen?"

Jimin's mouth was agape, falling out of the daze which previously he couldn't seem to get rid of "hey.. no, nothing's wrong, it's just--a friend of mine" right hand landing on the back of his neck, rubbing it in a harsh way "he left, crying, and i feel really sickish about it, they didn't deserve it specially not from someone who they had slowly began trusting as time went by, he's a great person but--i couldn't butt out of his ordeal with an ex so i guess you could say i... betrayed him"

the other presence was taken aback by what was coming out of Jimin's mouth, feeling slightly remorseful himself "oh, so, the ex is inside?"

Jimin nodded several times before his eyes landed on Hoseok, who kept playing with a plastic cup, sharing a few smiles directed to the twins sitting right beside him

"you know, some of us need time to adjust... specially when the reason behind our discomfort is a person, i am sure that your friend won't be mad forever over this little misunderstanding, but that's the point, be more considerate, patient, and welcoming to them, that way they will trust you instead of running away and ditching a meet up with good ol' high school mates, am i right?"

Jimin nodded yet again, sucking on his bottom lip out of nervousness "i agree, it's just, i hated the fact of either of them suffering because they could not give closure to the relationship, it just ended out of nowhere, affecting him, his ex and the circle of people we've been involved with for over a year.. i didn't find any type of fair game in this, so i tried, but ruined it and dug my asshole self a deeper hole"

the other boy who's arms were crossed and over his chest, allowing his weight to land on the left leg, chuckled under his breath, his pearly whites shining under the bright, sizzling sun "like i said, give him some space, rethink of your ways to get either of them together, and try it again soon" he shrugged, eyes directed towards the group inside of the cafe sitting in a booth, still waiting for Jimin's and Taehyung's arrival as it was promised, except Hoseok who wasn't even aware of the whole set up that was planned way ahead of his knowledge "are you feeling better now?"

his eyes glistened under the clear sky, wind blowing allowing bystanders to peek at his forehead which was covered by bangs, now moving back gracefully, Jimin found himself hypnotized over the spectacle displayed through nature's commands, blinking rapidly and swallowing away a knot he didn't know was starting to form inside his throat "d-do you want to uh, meet them? they were expecting someone else and it'd be pretty much my death wish if i walked in without anybody.."

the other boy who was now in a more bubbly mood, moved over to the entrance, pushing the door for Jimin to make his way in, he thanked him with a small bow, now being followed by the new guest with baby steps

reaching the table which had an outgoing atmosphere, all eyes landed on the handsome blonde haired teen "hey, this is one of our ex-schoolmates, he was a grade ahead of us, i'm pretty sure neither of you were aware of him"

the now introduced presence slowly lifted his right hand, smile scintillating upon everyone's glazed eyes, he waved swiftly "nice to meet you, my name is.."

.

"d-dad?"

Taehyung's past quest on trying to find his mother, brought him towards his bedroom door, after Mrs. Kim announced a surprise awaiting just right behind it, he managed to slam it open in a two by three, eyes growing watery the more he stared at the figure comfortably sitting on his bed's edge

"i see you're wearing my gifts" the man stood up slowly, arms opening to signal the fact that he wanted his son's warmth to engulf his own "what are you waiting for? it is me, come say hi"

---------------------

  ✧