Breakfast, sleep-over and My little pony

Start from the beginning

"Hey, bro~ you made a MESS ON MY PRETTY FACE!!!!!" Lawless angrily shouted while Licht just laugh crazily,Jeje didn't care though. Instead, he and Misono glared at Lily, who innocently finished his breakfast." I'm......gonna help Mikuni!" Lily ran to the nearest room. I'm gonna kill him.... Misono and Jeje both thought. 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! DIDN'T LUST TELL HIS BROTHER AND HIS BROTHER??!!!! HOW PATHETIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~!!!!!!!! haa~ so boring..." Tsubaki spoke while Sakuya is silently judging him. "Yeah....." Sakuya said " Which is why..." Sauya throw his (and Tsubaki's) sleeping bag on the floor. " We're gonna tour that new house of yours" Misono and Jeje looked toward the group, they are beyond exciting

Welp.....shit  

~After the tour~

"WOW!!!! THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!!!!" Lawless/Tsubaki yelled at once, "The library is perfect for an angel like me~" Licht said while doing his sparkling pose, Lawless's eyes glowed. "The house was pretty complecated to me" Mahiru said "Please...You're a housewife so you're always simple~" Kuro teased, and earned him self a powerful slap. 

"Oh, it's night already..." Mikuni said ( he now wears a really big t shrit, but he still wears shorts. jeje was embarrassed,  the shrit's like this : )

"We could have dinner here!" Lily recommend, Mikuni agreed but the other 2 were not happy

"We could have dinner here!" Lily recommend, Mikuni agreed but the other 2 were not happy. So the 6 pairs started to have dinner with roast chicken, russian salad and other fancy things

~9:00pm~

After done the works, brushing their teeth, it's time for "SLEEP OVER TIME !!!!" , Misono's awake because he wanted to experiince this "sleep-over" thing (misono : it's not like i wanted to spend time with them, idiot! ). Kuro is sitting on one of the armchair while hugh is sitting the other one, the sofa was occupied by the alicein quadrant, a spare chair was Sakuya's seat, and the rest....on the floor. 

"Hey!!! I prepared some videos for " Movies Night"!!, it's called "My little Doomsday"! Wanna watch?!" Hugh asked while holding a CD. "This is like the rip-off of MLP (My Little Pony).." Sakuya said ' Dont worry sakkun, it will be fine~" Tsubaki insisted, and the video begins (video ontop!)

After watching....

mahi : wow

tetsu : i know right

misono : wtf applejack?

tsubaki/mikuni/hugh/sakuya/lawless : *laughing their ass out*

jeje/licht/kuro/lily : * face palm*

Hugh ; i-hahahaha-also h-have another one!!! here:

After watching

All of them laugh their ass out ( even jeje laughed hard!!)

After watching some movies ( aka harry potter series), the crew began to sleep, (gay part( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Kuro fell down to the floor because he laughed so hard and he's cuddling Mahiru ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Misono's head is laying on Lily's lap ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Licht is sleeping on a really big sleeping bag (for 2) while Lawless got kick and slept on the cold floor( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Jeje wrapped Mikuni with his arms( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , Tetsu and hugh hugging each other in the sleeping bag( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and Tsubaki is holding Sakuya's leg, sleeping innocently ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~The first sleep-over was amazing than expected~

OMAKE

Next morning, the crew woke up and saw Lawless on the chandelier

WTF.......( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)