(Daryl) Masterpiece

You have always enjoyed painting, drawing, art in general. You have seen many great works of art, but the best work of all is Daryl Dixon. His beautiful sea blue eyes, his toned muscles, and his matted hair. His smile, his blush, and he's even sexy when he's mad. He is a perfect work of art, a masterpiece.

Daryl has always known that you had a love for art. He sometimes saw you drawing or painting. You were sitting under a tree, painting on a small canvas. You look up and see Daryl walking over to you. You put down the painting and stand up.

"What's up?" you smile at him. "I got ya sumthing." he is holding something. He then hands you an expensive pack of paint brushes. "How did you know I needed more paint brushes?!" your eyes sparkle. He chuckles and smiles.

***later that night***

You were sitting out in the woods, alone. You were holding the paint brushes Daryl gave you. You feel your face turn a bright shade of pink. "No way you like him..." you mumble. You stand up and start to walk back towards the prison.

When you get back to the prison, you see Daryl sitting alone. You walk over to him and sit down. He looks at you with a smile on his face. You blush and look away. He chuckles and stands up.

"I'm gonna go ta bed." he starts to walk away. You stand up and gently grab his arm. He stops and looks at you. "C-Can you sleep with me tonight..." you blush badly. He chuckles and nods.

***the next morning***

You woke up with Daryl's arms wrapped around you. Your face turns a bright shade of pink. You have painted this moment in your head many times, but you never thought he would actually be holding you close. He then sits up and looks at you. You continue to blush.

He slightly chuckles and he stands up. He starts to leave the room. As he leaves the room, you sit up. You grab your sketch book and start to draw. You think of how Daryl held you. You smile a little bit.

Later that day you just finished a painting. The painting was of Daryl holding a rose out to give to someone. Your face becomes a bright shade of pink. Daryl walks up behind you. He slightly chuckles and picks up a rose.

You didn't notice him until he stood in front of you. He held out the rose to you, just like in the painting. You continue to blush. He chuckles again and smiles. You slowly take the rose.

"I know it's not much but I hope ya like it." he says with a bright smile on his face. He holds out his hand for you to take. "Come with me, I got a surprise fer ya." You set the painting down and take his hand while starting to stand up. You two start to walk away from the prison.

After a few minutes, you arrive at the woods, but something was... different. On each tree there was one of your paintings. Each representing your love for Daryl. "H-How did you find these?!" you ask him. "I found em in yer room and I realized how much ya love me." he smiles.

He slowly starts to walk closer to you and you allow him. He gently kisses your lips and smiles. "I love ya Y/N." he kissed you again after saying that. "I love you too Daryl."

Sorry this chapter is short and sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will try to update more. Give me ideas please!