(Daryl) Why Do You Love Me? *Part 1*

You walk alone, scared and starving. You have no weapons or no way to protect yourself. You look around and you see a heard of walkers coming your way. You begin to run and the heard is right on your trail. You then see an arrow fly beside of your face.

You see a man with semi long hair and beautiful blue eyes. He runs to the heard of walkers and starts to kill them one by one. You suddenly feel some kind of spark and you jump a little. He walks over to you. "Are ya okay?" he asks with a slightly worried tone.

"I-I'm fine..." you say as you feel your cheeks turning red. He grabs your arms and throws a pair of handcuffs on you. "Ya are gonna come with me." he says in a harsh tone. You slightly nod and he begins to walk away. You follow shortly behind him.

After a while of walking, you and the man arrive at an abandoned prison. He starts to walk inside. "By the way... I'm Daryl... Daryl Dixon." he looks back at you. "I-I'm Y/N." you say as you look at him. He walks into the prison and you follow.

He gently grabs your arm and takes you to the outside of a jail cell. He takes the handcuffs on and shoves you into the cell. You didn't like being shoved, but at the same time you did. You begin to slightly blush and you hold onto your wrist. They were a little red from the handcuffs.

He then locks the cell and he looks at you. "I just can't trust ya yet." he says. You look away wondering why. He then walks away. After what seems like hours, he return and opens the cell.

"Look, honestly there's a reason why I saved ya back there." he says. You look into his eyes. "I feel something when I saw ya." he begins to blush. You slightly giggle and he looks at you. "Sorry, it's funny to see a big and tough guy like you blush." you say with a slight smile.

He chuckles and he looks into your E/C eyes. You just continue to smile and you lean your head on his shoulder. He lays down on the bed and you join him. He wraps his arms around you and he yawn. You yawn as well and you both drift off to sleep.

***the next morning***

You wake up in Daryl's arms and you smile. "Mornin." he says with a slight smile on his face. You slightly giggle and and get up. He looks at you then gets up too. You look at him and you walk out of the cell.

"Wait!" he says. You turn around and walk over to him. "Rick don't trust ya yet so I need ya ta keep these on." he says as he holds up the handcuffs. "As long ad you put them on me." you smirk. He slightly blushes and places the handcuffs on you.

You then walk out of the jail cell with Daryl by your side. You then see a man with a beard and blue eyes. He walks over to you. "I'm Rick." he says. "I'm Y/N." you say.

He looks at the handcuffs around your wrist. "Sorry but we can't trust you yet." he says with what seems like no emotion on his face. "I understand." you say as you look down at your wrist. Daryl looks at you, knowing he can trust you. "Rick, I don't think she will do anything." he says.

Rick looks at Daryl then at you. "If you say so Daryl." Rick says as he takes the handcuffs off. "Thank you." you say with a smile on your face. Daryl smiles and gently grabs your hand. You begin to blush.

***later on in the night***

You lay in the jail cell bed with Daryl right beside of you. He looks into your eyes and you look away while blushing. He slightly chuckles and he kisses you. Your whole face turns a bright shade of pink. He chuckles again.

You both yawn. He holds you close to him. You smile as you begin to drift off to sleep. He watches you sleep and he twirls your hair. He gently kisses your head.

***the next morning***

You wake up, but you don't see Daryl anywhere. He probably went out hunting or something like that. You get up and walk out of the cell. You walk into the dining area and sit down. After a while, Daryl returns.

He walks into the dining area to find you. You see him and you smile. He walks over to you and sits down. "I have a question." he says. "Anything Daryl." you say.

"Do you love me?" he asks. You look into his beautiful blue eyes. "Of course I do." you say. He picks you up and slightly smiles. He carries you into a jail cell, the same one you have been sleeping in.

He gently lays you down on the bed and his smile fades away. "Why do you love me?" he asks. "I-I don't know." you say. He then holds you close and he twirls your hair. "Why do you love me?" you ask.

"I love you because you are you." he slightly chuckles. You giggle and hold him close. After a few minutes of laying together, you both get up. "I'm going to go on a run to town, wanna come?" he asks. "Sure." you say with a smile on your face.