(Negan) Call Me Daddy *Part 2*

Negan's Pov

You walked out of Y/N's room and started down the hall. You entered the room where all of your wives are. "Hello Negan," they all say while staring at you. You look at all of them. "Hello sluts," you slightly smirk.

"I have some news." you continue to smirk. "What's the news Negan?" one your wives asks. "I'm dropping you all as my wives!" you look at their faces. They look extremely pissed off. "It's because of that slut you came back with isn't i-" she was interrupted by you.

"SHE'S NOT A SLUT!" you yell out. "SAY THAT AGAIN AND YOU GET THE IRON!" you continue to yell. You walk out of the room and slam the door shut. You walk into Y/N's room and all your frustration seems to disappear. A smile spread across your face.

Your Pov

You smile at Negan as he enters the room. He sits down on the bed, beside of you. "You look sexy in that black dress, " he says while smirking. You begin to blush. "You always look sexy as hell Negan." you say.

"You know, it would be real sexy if I wore you." his smirk grows. Your face turns a bright shade of pink. He chuckles and pulls you close. "How about we do it?" he whispers in your ear. You shutter and slowly nod your head.

He then begins to unzip the back of your dress. You tense up a little bit, but then relax. He stand up and gently pulls you up. The black dress falls to the floor, leaving you in only your laced underwear and matching bra. He looks at you figure, amazed by your beauty.

"A-are we going to do this or what?" you slightly stutter. He chuckles and gently lays you down on the bed. "Just so you know, I like it rough." he whispers into your ear. You shutter again because of his words. He begins to trail his hands down your neck.

He reaches you black bra and he trails his hands to your back. You look into his eyes and blush. He then takes your bra off in one swift move. You feel your breast bounce out of the bra. He looks at you and he takes his shirt off.

He throws his shirt and your bra to the side. He then leans down to your panties. "Your soaking wet just from my touch?" he chuckles. You blush and slowly nod. He then pulls your panties off and throws them to the side.

"I'm going to make you scream," he roughly licks your cunt. You arch you back and moan loudly. He then inserts a finger into your cunt and he continues to lick you. You scream out in pleasure. He moves his tounge away and inserts another finger.

You continue to scream out and moan. Now there are four fingers going in and out of your cunt roughly. You begin to feel your walls swell. He moves his fingers. "Not yet baby girl." he smirks.

"I want to make you feel good to!" you scream out. He continues to smirk as you pull his pants and underwear down. You roughly grab his staff and you begin to move your hands back and forth. He moans out in pleasure and he looks down at you. You then move your hands and insert his staff into your mouth.

You start to move your head back and forth. He continues to moan and he grips your hair tightly. You moan at the pain and continue to suck his staff. He moves his hips in sync to your mouth and continues to moan. You feel his staff begin to swell and you pull away.

"Not yet big boy." you smirk. He lets go of your hair and roughly grabs your hips. You moan out in pleasure and he smirks. He then positions himself at your entrance. He looks into your eyes, asking for permission.

You shake your head yes and he roughly thrust into you. He continues to thrust in and out of you. You moan out in pleasure and you grip the bed sheets tightly. His staff already begins yo swell, and so does your cunt. You both cum and scream out in pleasure.

He pulls out of you and lays down beside of you. "That... was... amazing..." he breaths heavily. You do as well and you smile at him. He wraps his arms around you. You both fall into a deep sleep.