(Rick) He Saved You.

You are walking in the woods, the sound of leaves crunching under your feet. You see an abandoned log cabin. You hold your knife and gun close as you walk into the log cabin. You look around to see if any walkers are in the log cabin. Nothing.

You walk upstairs and find the master bedroom. You walk into the bedroom and sit down on the bed. You take your shoes off and lay down. You begin to drift off to sleep. After a few minutes, your out.

**the next morning**

You wake up with s gun pointed to your face. A man with black hair hovers over you. He has a smirk on his face. You scream and here a gun shot. Another man walks in and is holding a gun.

He has dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. "Leave her alone." the man says. The other man hovering over you gets up and leaves the log cabin. You look at the brown haired man. "Are you okay?" he ask you.

"I am now." you say as you continue to look at him. "I'm Rick Grimes." he says with a slight smile. "I'm Y/N." you say with a smile on your face. "There's a place not to far away from here where you can be safe," he says. You continue to smile at the man.

"Why don't you come where it's safe?" he asks. "Okay." you say. He walks out of the cabin, you follow. He continues to walk out into the woods and you continue to follow him. After about 10 minutes of walking, you arrive at a prison.

You and Rick walk into the prison and he shows you a cell. "You can stay here." Rick says. "Thank you." you say with a smile on your face. He then places your hands into a pair of handcuffs. You look confused.

Rick then shuts the cell door and locks it. "Sorry but you will have to earn my trust." he says and starts to walk away. You sit down on the cell bed and you sigh. As the night approaches, you sit in the cell, hungry. Rick unlocks the cell door.

He unlocks the handcuffs and takes them off of your hands. He then hands you a plate with food on it. You begin to eat the food. He starts to walk away as you finish your food. "Wait!" you yell out.

He stops and turns around then looks at you. "What?" he questions you. "I'm scared... can you please stay in here tonight?" you ask. He looks at you and walks into the cell. You lay down on the bed and he sits down in the corner.

**in the middle of the night**

You wake up to feel someone beside of you. You turn over and it's Rick, sleeping. He wakes up and looks at you. "The floor isn't comfy." he says with a slight smirk on his face. You begin to blush.

He begins to trail his hand down your waist. You blush more as you feel his hand move down your body. He slowly begins to rubs your cunt through your pants with his left hand. You moan out and continue to blush. He continues to rub your cunt through your pants.

You moan out Rick's name as he rubs your cunt. He then moves his hand away and unbuttons your pants. Your face turns red and you try to cover yourself. "No need to be shy." Rick says with a slight smile. You continue to blush but uncover yourself.

Rick then takes off your shirt and bra. You cover your breast when looking embarrassed. "Y/N, your beautiful, its okay." Rick says with kindness in his voice. You move your hands away from your breast. He then pulls your underwear off.

He gently pinches your left nipple with his left hand. He rubs your cunt roughly with his right hand. You moan and scream out Rick's name. He is turned on by your screaming. He takes his pants and underwear off.

He whispers in your ear, "May I enter?" You nod your head slowly. He hovers over you and slowly, his staff inserts your cunt. You moan out in pain and pleasure. He smirks and now is staff is all the way in you.

He begins to slowly insert his staff in and out of your cunt. You moan loudly and grab the bed sheet tightly. He picks up the pace and with his left hand, he pinches your left nipple. You moan and scream out Rick's name. Now, he is going at a fast pace, in and out of your cunt.

You feel his staff swell up and he feels your cunt swell up. He then cums inside of you and out cum on his staff. You both scream each other names and moan loudly. Rick pulls out of you and lays down beside of you. "I love you." he says as he wraps his arms around you.