(Daryl) Why Do You Love Me? *Part 2*

You are walking through town with Daryl. So far, neither of you have seen any walkers. You walk into an old shop, alone. After a few minutes, you feel someone push you against the wall. You turn around to see Daryl.

He chuckles and he has a smirk on his face. "Y/N, I want ta show ya something." he says as he continues to smirk. "O-Okay..." you say as you feel Daryl push off of you. He gently grabs your hand and walks outside. "Ya know what?" he asks.

"W-What Daryl?" you ask. "I'm gonna make ya wait." he says while chuckling. "Okay." you say. After hitting up a few stores, you and Daryl return to the prison. He walks over the the jail cell you two have been sleep in.

He sets down the supplies he gathered from town. You walk into the jail cell and put your book bag down. He then grabs you and pushes you up against the wall. "D-Daryl!" you yell out in embarrassment. He chuckles and moves away from you.

"That's the second time I got ya." he says. You begin to blush and you look away. "Shut up!" you say. He continues to chuckle and he walks out of the jail cell. You sit down on the bed and let out a sigh.

You lay down on the bed and look outside. It's dark, and the moon has begun to rise. You close your eyes and start to drift off to sleep. The last thing you see before you close your eyes, is Daryl laying next to you. You smile and wonder off to sleep.

***in the middle of the night***

You feel something rubbing your cunt through your pants. You wake up to see its Daryl. He has a smirk on his face. You begin to blush. "D-Daryl... what are y-you doing..." you moan out.

"Doing what I have wanted ta since I first met ya." he says. He unbuttons your pants and pulls them down to your ankles. He then begins to rubs your cunt through your panties. "A-Are you sure a-about this Daryl?" you moan out. "Yes I am." he smirks and pulls your underwear down to your ankles.

You blush and try to cover yourself with your hand. "It's okay, your beautiful Y/N." he says with a gentle tone. You slowly move your hands away and he gazes at your beauty. "W-What?" you ask. "Your beautiful dear." he smiles.

He trails his hand down your waist. It sends shivers down your spine. He begins to rub your cunt and he slightly smirk. You moan and gently grab the bed sheets. He then inserts a finger into your cunt.

You arch your back and look at Daryl. "D-Daryl!" you moan out. His smirk grows and he inserts another finger. You shutter and continue to moan. Daryl feels your walls begin to swell and he pulls his hand away.

"Not yet my love." he smirks again. You blush and you look into his eyes. He then takes his pants and underwear off. He looks into your eyes, asking for permission. You nod your head.

"W-Wait!" you say. "Yea?" Daryl stops. "T-This is my first time so please be gentle..." you say while blushing. He slightly smile. "I'll be gentle." he whispers into your ear.

You blush more and you see Daryl position himself. "Are ya ready?" he asks. You slowly nod your head. With that, he gently puts his staff into you. You moan loudly and grip the bed sheets tightly.

He enters more of his staff into your cunt. Then he begins to move his staff in and out of you, gently. You scream out in pain and pleasure. He loves the sounds of your screams. They drain the room.

He begins to thrust into you deeper, harder, and faster. You scream louder and grip the bed sheets tighter. He continues to thrust into you. You scream out Daryl's name. He loves it.

His staff begins to swell and so does your cunt. You both cum at the same time. He takes his staff out of your cunt. You both breath heavily and Daryl holds you close. "I... love ya... Y/N..." he says.

"I... love you too... Dar..." you say. He holds you close. You both yawn and you both smile. You look at Daryl and begin to drift off to sleep. Daryl watches you sleep and he smiles.